• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

F women - come here please

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh no!
this thread has gotten out of control since I was last here! short here to save the day!
Okay, I got a plan.
All the F- females need to huddle for a group hug.
F females only. With our big block, no one can infiltrate. And no one can knock us down cause there are too many of us.
Ready, go.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This has to be the scariest thread I’ve read around here :unsure:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
AAAAAGGGH! OUTTA MY REP WITH THREATS OF GROUP HUGS *phear*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh no!
this thread has gotten out of control since I was last here! short here to save the day!
Okay, I got a plan.
F females only. With our big block, no one can infiltrate. And no one can knock us down cause there are too many of us.
Ready, go.

*hugs sweet tightly*

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, because I care about people.

You don't just care about people - you have a misguided sense of empathy. You try to settle disputes where there are none.

If you think that there is nothing wrong with a misguided sense of empathy, let me point you to the begone times where people were burnt at the stake because the church officials were trying to "save their souls".

Just as the doctor shouldn't be giving medicine to a healthy person, you should keep your (hyper) sensitivity away from the situations where it isn't required.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Did you lose your sense of reason somewhere today, Edgar. No one ever burned anyone out of a sense of empathy, misplaced or not.

The burners were similar to your personality type. Telling people what they were and expecting them to change to suit themselves.

"You should?" Does anyone ever listen to that kind of order?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did you lose your sense of reason somewhere today, Edgar. No one ever burned anyone out of a sense of empathy, misplaced or not.

The burners were similar to your personality type. Telling people what they were and expecting them to change to suit themselves.

"You should?" Does anyone ever listen to that kind of order?

Uhhh.. wtf are you talking about?

I was minding my own business goofing on Jeffster, with whom I have an amicable relationship (anyone who attends Ventrilo can probably vouch for it). Then all of a sudden, I get a barrage of attacks from people trying to protect other people's feelings.

I am not asking anyone to change in order to suit myself. All I ever asked for is for other people to leave me the fuck alone.

You including.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
It's a done deal, Edgar. Funny. You come on tough enough to handle a comment or two.

You just caught my eye on live posts with your strange interpretation of empathy. An interesting read, you are. I can respect your request to be left alone.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's a done deal, Edgar. Funny. You come on tough enough to handle a comment or two.

You just caught my eye on live posts with your strange interpretation of empathy. An interesting read, you are. I can respect your request to be left alone.

Thank you for your understanding.

I implore anyone who finds my posts offensive to put me on ignore. It's only fair. I usually tend to ignore people whom I offend.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's about the effect that word has on other people, which I explicitly stated earlier in the thread.

I also stated that I was not personally offended.

Alright then, let me ask you something.

Say you were walking down the street and saw two people talking to each other. During the conversation, one guy called another guy "stupid mongoloid" and then they continued talking like they did before.

Would you jump into the conversation and say "Excuse me sir, I believe the word "mongoloid" is offensive term used against people who suffer from mental deficiencies, as well as an offensive term that was used against Asian Americans in the 1950s. Please pick your words more carefully, because it has negative effect on other people" ?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh no!
Okay, I got a plan.
Ready, go.

I approve of this group hug. And if you ladies should feel inspired to start shedding clothing and feel the need to intimately connect by exploring each other's bodies, I approve of that too. Just be sure to get it on video. :yes:

Oh, and Edgar and Evan, I recommend the Sleep Eazy Motel. They have hourly rates. Have fun, and remember to NOT get it on video. :cheese: