• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

F women - come here please

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
You sure Jeffster is the only opportunistic one around here... Mind you I must admit I don't mind seeing Short dressed as a nurse either!!! LOL

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have a "nurse" uniform

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Sorry Jeffster. I tried.

My recommendation: shun the ShortnSweet. Punitively. As if you could. :rolli:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess i'lljust go snuggle with wild horses or someone then. :(

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP

Could you really snuggle with someone you know is wishing (mid-snuggle) you were wearing a nurse's uniform? Because I think that's just about everyone after I've put it out there like that. Except, y'know, the boring chicks.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL I'll snuggle with you Short... you look awesome in that hat anyhow... SO.... :hug:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could you really snuggle with someone you know is wishing (mid-snuggle) you were wearing a nurse's uniform? Because I think that's just about everyone after I've put it out there like that. Except, y'know, the boring chicks.

sure.
snuggling is great under any circumstance.
as an sfp female, its just part of my job on earth anyways.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

You can snuggle with meee! :cheese:
................oh I guess you already chose Wild. :( I want pictures too then! :yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
/dirty talk alert/ I wish to hug Jeffster most vehemently in the manner that is allowed according to most public decency laws. /dirty talk alert/

redacted

I want to know which one of you fa... "distinguished people of an alternative sexual orientation" complained to proteanmix?

Was it you Evan? I bet it was you, you sniveling little... "empathetic person".

I've never reported any post and never will, thank you.

redacted

Or maybe you're being a bit hypersensitive?

I think that not negatively reinforcing that word is irresponsible. I'm not personally offended, because I doubt he actually means to insult gay people, but that doesn't make it okay. Too many people use that word without anyone even blinking, and I want to break that precedent.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I'll hug anyone. As long as their personal hygiene doesn't leave a lot to be desired. :hug:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll hug anyone. As long as their personal hygiene doesn't leave a lot to be desired. :hug:

Me too. lol I'll hug anyone, short of being covered in sewage. :D

I think it's an instinctive response - most of the time, I don't even notice that I'm touching someone. I love to embrace people. :D