• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

F women - come here please

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fine. Leave. Me. Out. :boohoo:

Ouch. Rude lil' feeler. Don't you care at all?

I didn't leave you out. That F could stand for anything. :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1:

Gotto love a good hugfest :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is actually really cute.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Edgar says:

197-otter-1024.jpg

I want to know which one of you fa... "distinguished people of an alternative sexual orientation" complained to proteanmix?

Was it you Evan? I bet it was you, you sniveling little... "empathetic person".

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
*Drops in and hugs Jeffster*

*Waits to see when the slow learner pushes past the limit again.*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to know which one of you fa... "distinguished people of an alternative sexual orientation" complained to proteanmix?

Was it you Evan? I bet it was you, you sniveling little... "empathetic person".

Nah, protean doesn't need anybody to complain. At work, she noticed two of her co-workers were wearing similar sweaters, so she knitted them together by merging their threads.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nah, protean doesn't need anybody to complain. At work, she noticed two of her co-workers were wearing similar sweaters, so she knitted them together by merging their threads.

I believe the second part of the story more than the first one.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(sits close enough to jeffster so that we're barely touching) erm.. umm. hows this? is this good? is this what you wanted? I can put my hand on your knee if you want.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(sits close enough to jeffster so that we're barely touching) erm.. umm. hows this? is this good? is this what you wanted? I can put my hand on your knee if you want.

I've been waiting 4 minutes and still haven't gotten a response. I blew it with that knee comment didn't I? I'm sorry. I blew it. I just got a little too excited. :doh:(Gets up and walks away.)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
The rest of us F women are good at the who affection thing but short girl you are CLASS!!! Very flirty! Me likes it

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I've been waiting 4 minutes and still haven't gotten a response. I blew it with that knee comment didn't I? I'm sorry. I blew it. I just got a little too excited. :doh:(Gets up and walks away.)

Ha, while I have the Ni of a frog in a toilet, I confidently predict Jeffster will be extremely distraught at being misinterpreted as discouraging such concupiscence.

Good lord that was an unwieldy sentence.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha, while I have the Ni of a frog in a toilet, I confidently predict Jeffster will be extremely distraught at being misinterpreted as discouraging such concupiscence.

Good lord that was an unwieldy sentence.

Are you trying to say that I may have a second chance?? :happy2::heart:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, (Puts on my green scrubs)

uh, is this right? am i going to get a chance to sit next to jeffster now?