• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If G(g)od was a....XXXX

ShadowBoxer

MBTI Type
Enfp
Enneagram
Disclaimer: Athiests, Christians, theists and anti-theists of all varieties...please take a moment to make sure your panties will not bunch upon reading this thread. This is just in good fun, ok?

That being said. What would God, creator of our planet (assuming you believe in one, use suspended disbelief if you must), was each of the various types? What would be different? I was talking with a friend and going off on something, and she looked at me and said: What if God was an ENFP?

Well, we had tons of fun exploring this idea. She said to me that it would be like this:

"What is two + two? RAINBOWS!" We also think that Jesus would have been a more frustrated individual, had God been an ENFP.

What do you think?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP God: He'd create the universe and observe for a millennia before getting bored with it and creating a new universe.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
ENTJ God: More lightning... and we would all be slaves

ShadowBoxer

MBTI Type
Enfp
Enneagram
Enfp god is sitting with one individual who had just sent a prayer regarding a simple question that had been answered days before, explaining to them all of the happy little details of the universe they made and the meaning behind it.

"Yeah, and see butterflies are blue because blue is a calming color, don't you think?"

Meanwhile Jesus is falling from a cliff, crossing his fingers and knowing God will save him...well, knowing that god has all the best intentions to. Jesus repeats over and over to himself. "I have faith I have faith I have faith..." and leaps. Later, ENFP god scrapes his guts off the valley and apologizes profusely for being late sending the Angels and all that. Jesus mutters that this is the tenth time he has had to be resurrected.

Poor Jesus, son of ENFP god. But he will never feel unloved! In fact, he'll hear all about how loved he is. Incessantly.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP God: We wouldn't have to deal with this "good food is always unhealthy" thing anymore; all the best-tasting food would be extremely nutritious, and vice versa.

ESFJ God: Nine of the ten commandments would be, "Thou shalt be personally tidy and clean up thy mess!"

ENTP God would write a bunch of obvious contradictions in the Bible, just to make it funny.

Wait....

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
^^ So much for good fun.

If God were an INTJ he would likely have an underling to go "deal" with them.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
If god was ISTJ, people would be born with instruction manuals.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think God would be an INTJ. But I think the character untypable, as he/she is too divine (assuming you believe in one.)

R

Riva

INFJ god - gives Satan to rule the world because everyone deserves a second chance.