User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    My function program, the one I just updated, says you are an ISFP. You should read up on ISFP.

  2. #22
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Can you run it on PC? It requires 2.4GHz, 1GB RAM and 128MB video RAM.
    I have 1.6 GHz, 2 GB Ram, and I'm not positive about the video RAM, but judging from the 1.6 GHz frequency, I probably can't.

  3. #23
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Or do what lemons says. *pokes lemons*
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    My function program, the one I just updated, says you are an ISFP. You should read up on ISFP.
    ISFP is a total mismatch with me. Actually I discarded S from the very beginning. INFP sounds more suitable than ISFP anyway.

    Yup I'm a dreamer and idealist, so I can't see how the practical and grounded S fits me. If I sound practical, it is because I learned it from other people.


    I don't know which part of me makes me sounds like a F. I don't say I'm not because in the first moment I knew MBTI, I chose F too. But maybe because it sounds great to be a gentle girl, decent lady, whatever. Or because I love arts, and artists are supposed to be F.

    Wait, can childhood be a good reference on what you are?

  5. #25
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Wait, can childhood be a good reference on what you are?
    Yes.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Yes.
    =/

    But I forget everything.

    I just remember I was told that I cannot control my temper, which in my opinion I was just excited. I was told that I was detached and always ran away from groups and did things alone. I was told that I should talk in a more subtle way but I thought, why bother as long as I wasn't lying? But I remember occasional tantrums tho.

    But, what does this indicates?

  7. #27
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    J (Judging) means prefer having things done, making a decision. P (Perceiving) means prefer leaving options open, delaying decision making as late as possible.

    So I suppose a J will have their decision making function as their dominant function, while P will have their information-gathering function as their dominant function.

    This is applicable to Extroverts. But why things are opposite for Introverts?

    Thanks.
    It's just the way J and P are defined. They signify what kind of function is your first extroverted function. If they had defined it differently (switched for introverts), it's not like any information is gained.

    It's just an arbitrary definition for signifying function usage. That is all.

  8. #28
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    I don't mean to be redundant by my program, but I made another update (more of a large bug fix) and your type comes out as INTP. Hope that means something more.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I don't mean to be redundant by my program, but I made another update (more of a large bug fix) and your type comes out as INTP. Hope that means something more.
    But quite a number of you say I'm F, so I don't want to rule this out just because your program.

    Actually merely knowing my type is not what I want. I want to know my type, and HOW my type relate me to the MBTI system. But it seems that people just repeat "you are a F" and... That's all!

    And my previously raised questions aren't answered. I don't bloody care whatever my type is, but please tell me that my type, the profile and how I really am can be plugged into the whole MBTI system.

    Thanks anyway.

Similar Threads

  1. Development and resolution of the dominant function
    By sculpting in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:16 PM
  2. Mixed preferences and the 8 functions...
    By Ethereal in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Music and the 3rd function
    By 527468 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. WTF? Lennore Thompson's book and the secondary function
    By sculpting in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM
  5. Opposite 1st and 4th dominant functions.
    By Park in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO