• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you get along best with?

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The type that doesn't piss me off. :laugh:

I don't care what your type is. We either click ,or we don't. :p

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
ENFP, ENTP, INFP, INTP, INFJ.
And I'm going to add ESFJ, but this type is so variable that I either really get along with them or really don't, depending on, I think, what sort of value system their Fe has formed.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
How do you all know so specifically? Do you know every one of your friend's types, or are you making educated guesses?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How do you all know so specifically? Do you know every one of your friend's types, or are you making educated guesses?

I don't know about everyone else, but for me, I've analyzed the types of my friends and family and people I know.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've noticed through interactions IRL and online. It's very clear to me I get along with INFs and NTJs the best. This doesn't mean I don't like the others, it just means I feel closer to these people.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The nice ones.
Probably NF's best, but really, every one who is balanced, and not extreme. I'm farly open minded, despite my declarations otherwise.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I get along best with temperments in this order: NFs, SJs, SPs, and for some reason NTs are last.

ENFJ
INFJ
INFP
ISTJ
ESFP
ENFP
ISFJ
INTP
ISTP
ESTJ

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i get along with all types

i dont get along with all types

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get along most readily and easily with the ISXJ types.
Actually esfp's too.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
xNxx...there is different vibe to our convos...half the stuff that we talk about is never actually talked about

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I can get along with pretty much all types, but i do have some problems with ExTx's

It's weird because in movies(where they are often main characters) and video games(where you often play as them) i don't have a problem at all and often enjoy them alot

i guess it could be because they represent alot of the qualities that i lack in real life.