• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you get along best with?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I can get along with pretty much all types, but i do have some problems with ExTx's

It's weird because in movies(where they are often main characters) and video games(where you often play as them) i don't have a problem at all and often enjoy them alot

i guess it could be because they represent alot of the qualities that i lack in real life.

Wow, it's the strangest freaking thing. Every time I see your name, it's when I'm listening to "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell. It's happened like 4 or 5 times, eerie.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Extraverted Feelers are my favorite. I just feel a special connection with them and I like that they love to get excited about things like I do.

ESFP
ENFP
ESFJ
ENFJ

Jaguar

I get along best with those who have insight and depth.
It's that simple.

No single type owns the franchise on that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ISTJs, never met one I didnt got along with, but on the other hand I didnt went deeper in the relationship with an istj I didnt like at first glance

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It depends on the individual, but I've had several male ENFJ friends. I also click with INTP guys initially, but it often ends badly. I get along with older INFPs, as they are more outgoing with age (I think the ones my age are too withdrawn, like me).

I get along with certain ExFP women, but totally clash with others. My childhood best friend was an ENFP, and one of my closest girl friends in college was an ESFP.
xSFJs & xSTJs are also hit & miss. It depends on how understanding & accepting they are of offbeat people.

staytuned7

Some of my closest friends (around my age, anyway) are three ENFPs, an INFJ and an INTJ.

I get along with pretty much anyone who has "insight and depth" (as Jaguar said). I get along with people who are kind and have conversations that don't venture into backbiting or gossiping territory.

People who are silly and serious at the same time. People who understand the underlying meaning to things and like talking about those things. People who don't blow me off when I try to start conversations like that. People who don't mind that I'm quirky and quiet and thoughtful.

Those types :D

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I don't know mbti well enough to say. I get along with all people to a limited extent. Noone has wanted to get along with me necessarily, so I just go along. For the most part I feel separated from individuals. Most people who are close maintain this via hobby, family, religion, work, etc. Except for family I don't feel any of the other applies to me and with family, members are meant to go away, from my experience. Why else do you think I come to the internet? If I had real relationships with real people, I would be doing that. not typing away to some poster.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFP's, ENFP's ESTJ's, ISFJ's, eNTP's, INTJ's and I suspect INFJ's.