User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

When I read this thread, visions of scenes from John Hughes films (Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc) flash uncontrollably through my head.

I think I was more of an INTJ when younger and in school, actually. That may have been my family's influence - my mother is one. I was definitely a nerd/romantic (more of a nerd in junior high, more of a romantic in high school.)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

ESFJ: The Preppy
    The model student for an American female teen. Interested in makeup, clothing, and anything trendy, usually to appear more socially desirable. Therefore, they seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies, and other forms of entertainment. They like small dogs, say "Ewww!!!" a lot, and they're afraid of spiders and Goth kids.
    Hmm... I was trendy, but I never did get into makeup...still not really into it, but I at least wear it on occasion now. I didn't just seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies and other stuff, I really was interested in it all. I said it before and I'll say it again... I'm not a fan of small dogs... I prefer German Shepherd or Husky types dogs! I was more likely to say "Oh my God" than "Eww." And I'm still scared of spiders... And I just think most goth kids are trying way too hard to be different....

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I was an INTJ in high school! lol
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ESFJ: The Preppy
    The model student for an American female teen. Interested in makeup, clothing, and anything trendy, usually to appear more socially desirable. Therefore, they seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies, and other forms of entertainment. They like small dogs, say "Ewww!!!" a lot, and they're afraid of spiders and Goth kids.
    HA, this made me lol. Actually my husband is ESFJ, but this doesn't fit him at all. From what he's told me about how he was in high school, I'd say he was more like The Hall Monitor. It's possible that he used to be an ISTJ...

ENFJ: The Trend Setter
    These are the world's humanistic idealists. They are often very artistic in their approach; they are often funky dressers or else have their own unique way of expressing themselves. The ENFJ is both conservative in that they like order, but also unconventional in their style and views. This is why practically every type is drawn to the ENFJ. Their innovations are masked by their outer seductiveness, whether they realize it or not.
    Totally my bestie... in high school and now!

INFJ: The Romantic
    On the inside, this type is similar to the INTJ, but the persona they show to the world couldn't be more different. Where the INTJ is the critic (or misanthrope) who sometimes comes off as a jerk, the INFJ is much more pleasant on the outside. They somewhat resemble the ISFJ in that they are often used as "doormats" because they don't wish to damage their relationships. True also, that both the INFJ and ISFJ can be insecure, but where the ISFJ generally sweeps their inner processes under the rug, the INFJ sweeps their outer perceptions under the rug in favor of walking their inner landscape where they live their unconscious desires.
    Totally me now. In high school I think I had more INTJ tendencies than I do now.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

In highschool, the closest I came was an ENTJ, according to this. Not sure what I was before that. I was just some kid who read too many comic books. Not eccentric enough to be a pagan and not snobby enough for an artist.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTP is the only description that fits me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

ISTJ: The Hall Monitor
    These people are similar to the ESTJs, but quieter. They often do well in school, are well-rounded, and possibly active in extracurricular activities. May be independent, but will conform if it helps them meet a strategic goal. They are probably the most uptight. However, like the ESTJ, they are critical of the others who don't conform to the established ideals.
    I did do well in school (ranked 2nd in my class) and I was quiet... But I wasn't really a hard worker or an upstanding student. See, since teachers and principals knew I was a good student, they didn't question me when I walked out of class and wandered the halls or walked into classrooms where I didn't belong. I actually made a habit of skipping class to go to the art room and paint.

Thats what the troublemakers never understood. You can't get away with shit if you're them, because no one trusts you. If you keep your head down though like me? No one questions you when you're doing something you're not supposed to.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ

Looking back, I still can't believe I bullied my principal.

He told me I lost all credit for the year because of too many unexused absences and I had to go another year to reinstate the credits.

I defeated him on the day of graduation as he signed my diploma.

Don't you just love lawsuits?

MBTI
    ENFP

I disagree. As an ENFP who just graduated from highschool.. I was actually rather quiet. I stayed away from drama. I was extremely artistic and creative, and found myself spending all the time I could in the art room. I also excelled and was very interested in english. When drama was present, I chose whether or not to deal with it, and it was NEVER started by me. Mostly, I ignored it, but if it was hurting/affecting a good friend, then I would spring in to action.. Most of the other ENFPs I knew were the same exact way. Quiet, unless with friends, and very artsy/idealistic.

Edit: I was however, a VERY strong person. Still am, of course. I was extremely confident, and unafraid of confrontation. I had a flair for being like a diva, but this did not mean I was dramatic. I dressed very brightly, and had a 'I don't give a shit what you think' attitude.
    Last edited by HotpinkHeatwave; 08-10-2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: More thoughts?

MBTI
    LoLz

Why would an ISTJ want to be a hall monitor? Why am I concerned about how well other people follow rules? I'm only concerned about myself and close friends.