User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 60

  1. #21
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    She has read all the books Yes we can !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #22
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    She has read all the books Yes we can !
    I REALLY REALLY hope you don't mean me... I'm a guy. :rolli: I guess it's the avatar.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #23
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    It just seems like you are referring to functions and preference a bit too much, which is completely up the ally of socionics, and which look-a-like-ness has nothing to do with, but socionics tries to make it seem so. Everyone is ignoring my standard of this which is temperament and seem to keep adding more reasons why they should be look-a-like, but you're cutting deep into intentions of personality, and not simply "why" their temperament path is parallel.

    I can agree with what you say about similarities, but they aren't look-a-like similarities. You are not comparing the small tendencies that add up. And if it is because you are gifted at looking deep, you over-analyze.

    I think ENFP-ESFJ is a rough assumption because of all the additions they hold, but pure temperament, ESFP has too much to compare. ENFP is a ESFP want to be, more similar to an ESFP, anything! But ENFP isn't a known Pragmatic.

  4. #24
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    srs cat tells the truth. I think it would help GREATLY if you gave us an example of this.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #25
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Maybe a vague, even bad example. I'm not good with examples, so I need someone to come and do better. But here it is anyway.

    Both ENFP and ESFJ love to share their entitlement from what I've seen. Teamwork just seems to come about and they are very inclined to find common ground. They both have a certain elegance, even flexibility to their mood I guess. Both are strongly driven by inspiration.

    ESFPs have much more a realistic attitude, get things done, emotion depends more strongly upon fact, practicality reflected upon a mood, for that reason. Even reason for mood is more obvious (maybe just because I'm a pragmatic :P), which can be another example. ENTPs are like this too. Reasons of temperament definitely differ between prag and coop.

    The ESFP is ill-judged online as too flexible because they are Ps, but they are definitely more compulsive to their own needs than the ENFP-ESFJ. They even express their Te more than the ENFP, no shit! I'm probably missing something major, and sorry not much of an example, its more like another list of crap.

  6. #26
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post


    Did you not read everything, the disclosure?

    Temperament has nothing to do with what functions one uses. Really it doesn't. You are obviously thinking of intentions/opinions, because two Fi users would most likely have similarities here.

    Most of these are more contrasting in their moods than similar!
    Oh well.

  7. #27
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Oh well.
    It's alright, you still get a bed tonight. You just got to remember who your master is. Lights out at 4.

  8. #28
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    It's alright, you still get a bed tonight. You just got to remember who your master is. Lights out at 4.
    Yes master.
    I obey.



    ...maybe...

  9. #29
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    See how there are no teeth? Remember what happened last time? I can easily remove the tongue too.

  10. #30
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    See how there are no teeth? Remember what happened last time? I can easily remove the tongue too.
    Hmmm.... interesting thought! <-------!!
    Why would you want to remove sombody's tongue?

Similar Threads

  1. How LSD helped us probe what the ‘sense of self’ looks like in the brain
    By Vasilisa in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 03:51 PM
  2. Sensing/iNtuiting Game: Perceiving Differences
    By rivercrow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Ni and Si Doms: What does the internal world look like?
    By BlueScreen in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. What does Introverted INtuition look like?
    By Saffronsocks in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 06:42 AM
  5. What does Extroverted Intuition look like?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO