User Tag List

First 456

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Goodfells ain't seen it, but am going to rent it out now. lol after I come back form the mosque, got an isktima today at the mosque just with the boys.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Not to speak for Varelse, but handshakes are totally normal between men and women here. If a guy was holding or caressing it or something it would be a problem, but a handshake, even the strictest churches tend not to have a problem with that.
    I personally wouldn't like it and its banned in Islam. Which is a good thing, its a form of protection for the woman saves her from slander and being labeled a whore. A woman must shun all men who are strangers to her.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Would you like another man to touch your wifes hand? (At varelse)
    Shaking hands, as Cafe said, is normal. And people wouldn't slander someone or label them a whore for such behavior around here.

A woman must shun all men who are strangers to her.
    Why? That's certainly not something involved in my culture, so why should I believe it when you just say it without providing any evidence.

And wife? I'm not planning to have a wife. And I doubt Elwin would be jealous if I shook someone's hand. That's a normal, non-sexual behavior.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Shaking hands, as Cafe said, is normal. And people wouldn't slander someone or label them a whore for such behavior around here.
    Forget shaking hands. Hugs are pretty common, even if just between "lose" friends (ie: not personal friends, but friends of friends). And between "family" and closer friends, kissing the cheek(s) isn't even all that strange. Handshakes for strangers is a daily event here, male or female. And when I am introduced to someone, I shake their hand, as well as their partner. To not do so would be extremely rude. And this is across all cultures, including the one you belong to (though the religious side is not combined with your cultural background).

In any case, my GF would actually have to do something in order for me to have any form of trust issues. I'm comfortable with her flirting with people (though in true INTJ style, it's mostly to take advantage)... in front of me or not. The concept of a handshake?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Forget shaking hands. Hugs are pretty common, even if just between "lose" friends (ie: not personal friends, but friends of friends).
    Very true. One of my good friends and her boyfriend hug me on a regular basis.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Very true. One of my good friends and her boyfriend hug me on a regular basis.
    Have you considered a cattleprod? That can help

-Geoff