• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Has being on this forum changed your opinion...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
of a particular type/s? if so ..how?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
shortnsweet showed me that ESFPs are capable of more self reflection than I had previously thought.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's cool. :)

i think the istj's on here have showed me that they can appreciate others differences and want to understand someone else's view.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Yes. The "T" dominant types kind of rubbed me the wrong way at first but that was just a gross over generalization based on a few nasty comments I picked up while lurking before joining. The T/F wars were "popular" back then and I found it amazing that people thought of "Fs" that way. It didn't even hit me that I was doing the exact same thing. :doh:
I had basically built a "prejudice" but sticking around erased it overtime.(Or maybe built a new one actually...)

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think it has taught me to look past some of the personality "Stereotypes" and realize that we're all capable of thinking similiarly and that we're not all as different as sometimes Mbti Paints us to be..

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I learned that ESTJ's never visit online forums. I don't even know if they have the internet.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I learned that ESTJ's never visit online forums. I don't even know if they have the internet.

That's what I was thinking.

... where are the damn ESTJs!??

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...they don't believe in it...waste of time don't ya know!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
of a particular type/s? if so ..how?

It's really opened my eyes to how other types think and feel, rejoice and suffer, frame the future and the present. It's also helped me to understand, on a first hand basis through anecdotal interplay, just how vast a spectrum exists inside each type.

I've gained even more respect and understanding for my ESTJ mom (plus others... I've found I enjoy/have enjoyed the company of ESTJs a lot...).

I had major blind spots illuminated by the INTPs on the board. I had no idea how they perceived ENFJs. I was astonished, really. I had no idea that we could be scary to them and that Fe was this nasty fire-breathing beast.

Overall, a greater understanding of everyone that continues to fuel my on-going curiosity. And I'm hopelessly curious, so this could go on forever. :D

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I belong to a Seniors forum and I think most all of them are STJs. But they're mostly home-bound because of aging issues, I think.

It's terribly vanilla over there.

There's one guy. I think he must be an ESTP? Think he was Fonzi in his youth. They keep telling him to settle down. Heh.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I belong to a Seniors forum and I think most all of them are STJs. But they're mostly home-bound because of aging issues, I think.

It's terribly vanilla over there.

Vanilla beans have a very suggestive shape. :newwink:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh Mercy. The fish is out tonight.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
*Licks lips and pounces on slippery, flopping fishie.*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fan.gif

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The forums have helped me realize that all of the 16 types have potential to be awesome. ENTJs and ISTJs in particular, sorry for doubting you!