Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    *Licks lips and pounces on slippery, flopping fishie.*
    *ahem*

Why I Like This Forum and It's Ninja MBTI Insights, by P. Piranha, Esquire

My smelliness is fully appreciated. And nibbled on.

The end.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP

*Burps contentedly. Wees on magazine.*
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    The forums have helped me realize that all of the 16 types have potential to be awesome. ENTJs and ISTJs in particular, sorry for doubting you!
    ENTJ and ISTJ together - excellent!!!

MBTI
    LoLz

I've gained a lot more respect for NFs. They were the ones I subconsciously compared myself to, sortof. I didn't understand why I didn't have the idealist tendencies that they did. I didn't care about the things they cared about.

ESTJs do have the internet, they're just not interested in psychology forums, I bet. My guild leader in World of Warcraft was probably an ESTJ. He was amazing at micro-managing, but one tendency I noticed in him was his constant latching on to other people's successes, in a way. He wasn't very innovative, but he was excellent at taking things other people figured out and using them for what he needed. He would always talk about the past when referring to good things or cool things other people did. That's an ESxJ thing, though. I do the same with Si, but it's mostly in my head and not out loud.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    that's cool.

i think the istj's on here have showed me that they can appreciate others differences and want to understand someone else's view.
    True, now if only we could convince the ESTJs too.

Also, I used to pretty much unconditionally adore INFPs, but now I understand their priority systems a little better. I used to consider IxxJs automatically more stubborn than IxxPs, but that's absolutely not the case.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ISFJ

I thought I couldn't possibly live as anything but an ENFP.

Okay, I still do a bit.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    True, now if only we could convince the ESTJs too.

Also, I used to pretty much unconditionally adore INFPs, but now I understand their priority systems a little better. I used to consider IxxJs automatically more stubborn than IxxPs, but that's absolutely not the case.
    I can appreciate someone else's view if I have time to process it and integrate it into my experience. Taking someone else's opinion at face value is completely different from taking a deliberative approach to understanding another viewpoint.

Glycerine

I am starting to realize that SJs can be very awesome and that i was probably surrounding myself w/ very stressed out ones so that did not give me an accurate picture of they are really like. on my part, it's been insightful to try to figure out my blind spots in my interactions with others. Also, it has been interesting to learn about each type's general strengths and weaknesses. Oh yeah, there is a uge variation within each type.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I've found that I like SPs a lot better than I once did, especially ESPs.

I've also found that SJs are not necessarily more intolerant than other types.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I can appreciate someone else's view if I have time to process it and integrate it into my experience. Taking someone else's opinion at face value is completely different from taking a deliberative approach to understanding another viewpoint.
    Yes, I find that I can communicate and work effectively with most ISTJs if we both make an effort to focus on the one thing we have in common--logic. If it stays cool, calm and respectful we're generally just fine because ISTJ is more likely to keep his negative opinions on crazy NP me to himself, and I'm just fine with not hearing it anyway.

ESTJ seems like you guys with an inferiority complex, though! I often find myself so irritated with them that I find myself tempted to push their obvious buttons, just to watch them melt down.

It's never worth the disproportionately Te response, though.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?