• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Function breakdown

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...

Ti - 20
Ni - 18
Si - 14
Ne - 14
Fe - 13
Te - 11
Se - 9
Fi - 7

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
Possible result: INTP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Your Developmental Curve
This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -0.1

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes
Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

Ti : Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.

Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

Si : Reviewing past experiences; 'what is' evoking 'what was'; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been.

These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

Your Developmental Report
Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Fi
You are generally not aware of engaing in this process. You find it bothersome and unhelpful from others and question its value. You may mistake its use for something else. You may avoid or try to shut down situations that involve this process.

Se
You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Te,Ne,Fe
You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.

Si
You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.

Ni,Ti
You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... this test is so obviously biased towards Ti.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Fe is low, you must be a disgrace to the INFJ family!

:blushing: I know! I'm far too Introverted...

It's still a lot better than my Fi, though. For some reason, my Fi really sucks.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
scoredh7.jpg

Your self-assessment curve = -2.6

i always knew i kinda worked like an ENTP.
ooh~ so many unfinished works yet most of them are near finished...

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... this test is so obviously biased towards Ti.

Yep. I was Ti dominant on this test --- Ni seems "magical", which is not me, and a lot of the Te questions were about taking control of people, which I don't like to do.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i'm a lil embarrassed by my results....apparently not much of a thinker...nice.
dry4hz.gif

FI-22
NE-22
FE-20
NI-12
TI-5
SE-2
TE-1

Your Possible Type Code
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:
Possible result: ENFP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Your Developmental Curve
This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -1.1

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
17- Ti

13- Ne

12- Ni

9- Si

7- Te

4- Se

2- Fe

2- Fi

Your Possible Type Code

Your Developmental Curve

Your self-assessment curve = -3.1

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes

Ti : Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.

Ne : Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change 'what is' for 'what could possibly be'; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
20090206-1t43sfh5mbhkxihkrrae29esw8.jpg

I like tests that lay out functions, though apparently I am impaired in most of them.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's interesting the way Ni was described, it was soooo foreign to me, like a totally different language.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm definitely an Ne dom. I confidently answered 2 ticks for all of them.

Ne - 22
Fi - 20
Te - 18
Ti - 15
Fe - 13
Se - 12
Ni - 10
Si - 5

Ne, Fi, Te... talk about traditional. And it says my Si is low!

Your Possible Type Code

Your self-assessment curve = -0.9

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Ni 17
Fe 10
Ti 7
Fi 4
Ne 3
Se 3
Te 3
Si 2

Your self-assessment curve = -1.9

hjomn

MBTI Type
ENfP
Ne - 20
Fe - 19
Ti - 14
Te - 13
Fi - 13
Si - 8
Se - 3
Ni - 0

Your Possible Type Code

Possible result: ENTP

Your Developmental Curve

Your self-assessment curve = -2.1

Your Most-Used Processes

Ne : Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change 'what is' for 'what could possibly be'; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Fe : Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.

Ghehe, introverted intuition is not my thing:p... I do find they describe it in a rather extreme way though.

I guess this test does explain why I sometimes doubt whether I'm an ENFP or ENTP. Let's just say I'm nice and balanced, which is never a bad thing to say about yourself:newwink:.