User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 15 of 15

  1. #11
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    I think we become kind of ESTP'ish in their company. I know that my SP friends think I'm kind of wild, because around them I feel free to express my wild side (conversely, my SJ friends think I'm responsible, so it's always a lot of fun to see how they react to each other when the two worlds collide). Because, let's face it, that's what we would really always want to be like: screw everything, and just do what you want to do.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  2. #12
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Why is that the best fucking avatar ever!?

    Same with greed. Your avatar rocks.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think we become kind of ESTP'ish in their company. I know that my SP friends think I'm kind of wild, because around them I feel free to express my wild side (conversely, my SJ friends think I'm responsible, so it's always a lot of fun to see how they react to each other when the two worlds collide). Because, let's face it, that's what we would really always want to be like: screw everything, and just do what you want to do.
    ESTP's tend to bring out my narcissistic side.. like, two idiots grinning about how they are seducing the world
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

    (I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

    "Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

  4. #14
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    I live with 2 ESTP's. They're always having a good time. Sometimes they wonder why others don't have as much fun in life.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I live with 2 ESTP's. They're always having a good time. Sometimes they wonder why others don't have as much fun in life.
    I also wonder this

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Why is that the best fucking avatar ever!?

    Same with greed. Your avatar rocks.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good."


Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] Self Hating ENTJ: learned to STFU
    By murkrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. If human beings still have the power to learn from example...
    By Risen in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:52 PM
  3. Little Lesson, Big Lesson...What do you learn from your "mistakes?"
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO