User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 80

  1. #61
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'm always positive. And I'm only not terribly pleasant to strangers or people I don't know well or don't like. :P
    I meant positive as in "totally sure."


    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    INFJ - Inner Nuances Foster Journeys
    INFP - I Never Find Perfection
    ENFJ - Everyone Needs Fulfillment and Joy
    ENFP - Every day, New Fantastic Possibilities
    INTJ - It's Not Thoroughly Justified
    INTP - It's Not Theoretically Possible
    ENTJ - Executives Need Tough Jobs
    ENTP - Each New Thought Propels
    ISTJ - I Save Things Judiciously
    ISTP - I See The Problem
    ESTJ - Execution Saves The Job
    ESTP - Everyone Seems Too Proper
    ISFP - I Seek Fun and Pleasure
    ESFP - Extra Friendly Special Person
    ISFJ - I Serve Family Joyfully
    ESFJ - Extra Friendly Special Joiner
    These are really good!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #62
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I meant positive as in "totally sure."
    Not sure what you're saying, but are you saying that other types are more sure of things then INTP's then? :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #63
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Not sure what you're saying, but are you saying that other types are more sure of things then INTP's then? :P
    Yeah, basically that INTP's are not too sure of things.

  4. #64
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Bollocks, in my opinion. I'm more sure of myself and everything else then just about anyone I know irl. And I think most INTP's (At least matured ones) feel the same.

    But if you mean that we don't assume anything without questioning it. Then you're right. But that doesn't mean we're not sure about things. We just like to know more before we follow suit. We're no ordinary sheep, you could say. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #65
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    INFJ - Inner Nuances Foster Journeys
    INFP - I Never Find Perfection
    ENFJ - Everyone Needs Fulfillment and Joy
    ENFP - Every day, New Fantastic Possibilities
    INTJ - It's Not Thoroughly Justified
    INTP - It's Not Theoretically Possible
    ENTJ - Executives Need Tough Jobs
    ENTP - Each New Thought Propels
    ISTJ - I Save Things Judiciously
    ISTP - I See The Problem
    ESTJ - Execution Saves The Job
    ESTP - Everyone Seems Too Proper
    ISFP - I Seek Fun and Pleasure
    ESFP - Extra Friendly Special Person
    ISFJ - I Serve Family Joyfully
    ESFJ - Extra Friendly Special Joiner
    Ahem, just to clarify, these were of course written by Sandra Krebs Hirsch and Jean Kummerow... I'd recognize Inner Nuances Foster Journeys anywhere!

  6. #66
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Bollocks, in my opinion. I'm more sure of myself and everything else then just about anyone I know irl. And I think most INTP's (At least matured ones) feel the same.

    But if you mean that we don't assume anything without questioning it. Then you're right. But that doesn't mean we're not sure about things. We just like to know more before we follow suit. We're no ordinary sheep, you could say. :P
    I meant that you tend to spend more time deliberating important issues than others. You're never too positive that you've finally figured it all out, because there's always the nagging possibility that you overlooked something. That's all.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  7. #67
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Ahem, just to clarify, these were of course written by Sandra Krebs Hirsch and Jean Kummerow... I'd recognize Inner Nuances Foster Journeys anywhere!
    Ha. I was thinking that was a superb acronym too.

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    INFJ:
    --I Never Feel Jolly
    I'd say I'm overall pretty happy, despite the serious/focused/drugged look I sometimes carry. I think INFJs are simply not effusive, even if they feel elated inside.

  8. #68
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I'd say I'm overall pretty happy, despite the serious/focused/drugged look I sometimes carry. I think INFJs are simply not effusive, even if they feel elated inside.
    +1. INFJs are just reserved with people they don't know. For instance, I was going to launch into a poetic description of all the amazing things I feel just now... but then I decided against it.

  9. #69
    Junior Member Trovador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    21

    Default

    ENTJ: Extremely Neoconservative/Nonconsensual Totalitarian Juggernauts
    Every Nazi-Tzarist-Jew
    INTJ: Ivory-Niobium Towers in Jupiter
    Insightful? Not today... Joking.

    INFJ: In Nirvana, feeling joy.

  10. #70
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    I stole those acronyms out of the book called Life Types, but I forgot about who the author is.

Similar Threads

  1. Pick a Major/Career for each type.
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-14-2015, 07:50 AM
  2. Mottos for each type
    By Cenomite in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. Negative Words for Each Type
    By NewEra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
  4. Aura For Each Type
    By ENTJ-girl in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:32 AM
  5. Holiday Gifts for each Type
    By gretch in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO