User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The good thing at last is, if the IJ poison will be finally developed, it will not make a change
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Thinking about it for a while I'm starting to think that I am an INFJ, at least based on my behavior and emotional state these last 2 weeks of hell since my friend was raped. I've been emphatically sucking up so much pain that I'm getting nightmares and panic attacks. :sad:
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorS View Post
    Thinking about it for a while I'm starting to think that I am an INFJ, at least based on my behavior and emotional state these last 2 weeks of hell since my friend was raped. I've been emphatically sucking up so much pain that I'm getting nightmares and panic attacks. :sad:
    I don't think you should be typing yourself after such a traumatic event.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I don't think you should be typing yourself after such a traumatic event.
    Perhaps so, But I have been questioning whether my axillary is Te for a while anyway, because though descriptions of INTJs match me on a superficial level my motivations are much more those of an INFJ. I've ALWAYS been known as "the sensitive, understanding guy" and people are surprised when I tell them I have Asperger's Syndrome because despite my social screw-ups I don't fit the un-empathetic, tone-deaf stereotype.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

This is perfect.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Agreed, the INFJ type compared to the INTJ type has much more of an interest/passion in working with living feeling people. Where the INTJ can feel just as complete I think working with non-living things like engineering or chemistry. INTJ will naturally excel with the not human elements whereas the INFJ will naturally excel with human elements.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    ^will get angry openly
    very true, INTJs I think, since they are much less concerned with others feelings, will not restrain expressions of anger/frustrations the same way that I think the INFJ type tends to.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    This is indeed what makes an INFJ a peculiar type, the strangest of all no doubt.

It should be noted however that Introverted Intuition precedes Extroverted Feeling in the psyche of the INFJ. The two functions have a master-slave relationship, as this is the relationship all dominant functions have with regard to the lower faculties.

By itself, one may argue that Fe does tend to equate success with popularity, however the way the Fe of the INFJ works is very heavily influenced by Introverted Intuition. Introverted Intuition tends to be chiefly concerned with conjuring novel ideas, especially in relation to its external environment. (The external environment is relevant because Ni is a perceiving function and all perceiving functions tend to be concerned with their environment, as the environment is what is perceived. For this reason INJs are renowned as social critics and champions of moral or political views. Nietzsche, Sartre, Simon de Beauvoir and Ayn Rand are cases in point.) Extroverted Feeling, as aforementioned, is subordinated to Introverted Intuition. Hence, very often the INFJ manipulates the social conventions to the end of promoting their vision.

Hence, unlike an Fe dominant type, instead of behaving in accordance with the social conventions, the INFJ behaves in accordance to what he/she feels the social conventions should be like. It should be noted however that despite the fact that Introverted Intuition is superior to Extroverted Feeling in the psyche of the INFJ, Introverted Intuition by itself does not easily give one a clear perspective on life. That is the case because it merely leads to hunches and not coherent ideas. For this reason the INFJ reluctantly obeys social conventions as he or she cannot find a compelling reason to stand by their visions. In most cases however, the natural individualistic disposition of the INFJ prevails and he/she disregards the social convention in favor of following his or her vision. Because the INFJ sees no justifiable reason to behave in a way they did in that case, they experience inner conflict.

Ni is highly individualistic and idiosyncratic, Fe is conventional and collectivistic. Unless the INFJ has a highly cultivated Thinking faculty they cannot conclusively decide which way of behaving is appropriate. The one they have a hunch is appropriate (Ni way) or what they 'know' to be appropriate as a result of convention worshipping (Fe).

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the type most affected by inner turmoil.
    I agree I believe 100%. I think I personally am an INFJ with the more highly developed Thinking faculties as mentioned in this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by a24kar View Post
    I agree I believe 100%. I think I personally am an INFJ with the more highly developed Thinking faculties as mentioned in this post
    you are our man in Venice !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^Yes, I think my compartmentalizing is a coping/reactive strategy rather than the way I normally approach the world in the first instance. I definitely feel all things crashing together the first chance I get if I have been keeping something painful at bay in order to work or fulfill some responsibility.

I agree the desire to communicate the inner world is there. I think I have just developed a very particular preference for expression. Most often in writing, (usually just for myself), often through what I do for work at those times I get to please myself, rarely in speaking with someone. Failing that I will keep it to myself.
    i find if i don't communicate it to someone something, it just gets squelched and i don't really feel or savor the feel of it at all. like the articulation is what i ride, what lifts me up, gives flight to it, etc. what is your enneagram type? and do you feel extremely disappointed at the wasted opportunity to communicate something special, when the moment passes you by?