• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Beyond MBTI - A new study

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I disapprove of your drug related questions. The scope is too narrow; the questions are restricted to simply "never touched them", "experimenting" or "junkie". I found myself indulging in quite a few drugs, and engaging in some regularly (cannabis, alcohol, psychedelics), but they have rarely been a negative part of my life. Perhaps you should include two more answers, one pertaining to the use of drugs heavily in a negative sense (eraserhead, junkie), and another that denotes that there is a somewhat regular user
(not negative). Also, you spelled "heroin" wrong.