User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I'm confused... I don't see any difference between Fe and Te response in your description...
    It's hard to distinguish between F and T in most situations, because both rely on similar things. Fi and Ti can look alike in many cases, because they're both very much subjective functions (one is based on rules, one is based on feelings, but both are subjective in that the rules and feelings are different and not consistent to all Fi / Ti users) Fe and Te can look similar too - you just have to look for cues that show if the person is basing it off of feelings ("That's just disgusting, I can't believe someone would do something like that and hurt their boyfriend!") vs. ("Isn't she seeing Matt? That's just wrong, I don't care what the circumstances are.")
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INxJ

Nifty

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It's hard to distinguish between F and T in most situations, because both rely on similar things. Fi and Ti can look alike in many cases, because they're both very much subjective functions (one is based on rules, one is based on feelings, but both are subjective in that the rules and feelings are different and not consistent to all Fi / Ti users) Fe and Te can look similar too - you just have to look for cues that show if the person is basing it off of feelings ("That's just disgusting, I can't believe someone would do something like that and hurt their boyfriend!") vs. ("Isn't she seeing Matt? That's just wrong, I don't care what the circumstances are.")
    T is definitely not subjective.
    The difference would be that T would care about the circumstances, and F would not.

For example, if the couple had an open relationship, T wouldn't be phased by the occurrence regardless of personal values. F would be disgusted because of its personal belief that it is "wrong" even though it is an open relationship.

T and F do sometimes come to the same conclusions and look similar, but they use different routes to get there. Those routes are based on objectivity for T and subjectivity for F. There is no other difference.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    The difference would be that T would care about the circumstances, and F would not.

For example, if the couple had an open relationship, T wouldn't be phased by the occurrence regardless of personal values. F would be disgusted because of its personal belief that it is "wrong" even though it is an open relationship.
    Question mark. T is not subjective and then T cares about the circumstances? Isn't that, by definition, subjective?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

*Skips posts*

The Fe one, still, seems different for me. I can definitely see myself taking the Ni route, then the Ti route, then Fe would come in as in "I have to find a way to tell my friend about this crap." Se would probably watch the whole situation or try and retreat (Data absorbing, or reactive responses) depending on how irritated I am at the situation.

Ni: I knew it!
    Fe: *Facepalm*
    Ti: ...Why?
    Se: *Sneak away to either A: Call my friend, or B, sabotage the current situation of theirs, OR gain more information to tell my friend about*
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Ni: She had to do this, its her charakter. She cares for these issues, because she understand and feels them. she is intrinsically forced to bring them up.
    Fe: Look at how she is creating waves. All that attention is dangerous. She provokes all Trolls in denmark to respond to her. Our little forum is on fire again. Damn! That was unnecessary! Ni: yeah, cause they dont learn from her, anyway. oh fuck it, now its too late. lets join the battle and fight for the right side.

Ne(retarded weak ass Ne): What was she trying to achieve there? Oh, I see! She is getting attention, so was trying to get attention.
    Fi: Oh, well, so she needs attention? Well,i can understand that, poor sissy. But she is probably just inventing her issues, in order to get some. Why should she care about these things anyway? Maybe she is right, but i don't care. Nobody asked her to achieve a change in the matter, and she would get nothing out of such a change, so obviously she is just in it for the attention or something else is wrong with her intention. I dont get it. those troublemakers. lets join the thread and fight this trolling. call them to harmony and make them feel guilty.

and now for some hight quality sensing-clishee :
    What's that right there? What's that right there? What's this right here?
    What's this right here? Yeah, what's that right there?
    Oh, this ain't nuttin' but a lil' somethin' that I got,
    lil' somethin' that I got, lil' somethin' that I got
    When you get some of what I got
    It's gone knock you right off of yo socks
    This right here, it's hot, it's hot
    I put shimmy on ya cocoa-pop
    He likes it raw, I likes it on top
    I got somethin' for that lollipop

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post

T and F do sometimes come to the same conclusions and look similar, but they use different routes to get there. Those routes are based on objectivity for T and subjectivity for F. There is no other difference.
    FINALLY someone mentions they might have an open relationship. Y'all jumped to such conclusions about this girl, honestly. Maybe the one boyfriend knows all about the other boyfriend. Why don't you know, then? BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    You see a your best friend's girlfriend kissing another guy.

Fi: Could I see myself doing that?
    Fe: I can't believe she did that! How disgusting!
    Fe: Dude. No. You didn't...

Ti: Was there a reason she did that?
    Te: That's not how people in relationships are supposed to act!
    Ti: Where's that slapping hand of justice?

Si: Hm, maybe that's why she changed her makeup recently.
    Se: I need to get closer to hear what they're saying!
    Se: Apply slapping hand of justice.

Ni: I knew she'd do something like this.
    Ne: I bet that guy gave her that new necklace and started screwing her behind Matt's back.
    Ni: Bet he used pheromones on her. Because everyone does that. It's a fact. It's so a fact. It's a fact, and I'm not done slapping yet - he's still moving. She runs fast in heels. Kudos to you, girl. 4 inchers in the middle of the day? C'mon... that's like champagne with a Big Mac. WTH? Tacky. But no, kids these days. No dress code. Dress codes would have stopped this. My hand hurts...
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Question mark. T is not subjective and then T cares about the circumstances? Isn't that, by definition, subjective?
    Care is the wrong word. T would just take all perspectives into consideration to see what makes sense. F would be focused on its personal values or beliefs to make a conclusion.

T: I think thats wrong, but whatever makes them happy works.

F: Thats wrong! Open relationships make me sick.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Ok, where does this fall?

It makes me sick, but it's my problem that it makes me sick. So, whatever makes them happy.

Is that the same thing as T if your stomach actually hurts?