First 678

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Hmm did I only say ENTJ? I am basing it on relativity, of course I don't know why I didn't mention INFJ. I wasn't sure if 74 I meant 26 E.

Some tests say you have less than 50% of a strong preference which can be confusing.
    no - 74% I
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ISFJ

ESTP chick? Methinks not likely. It's actually the opposite of INFJ which I like a lot.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Introvert to introvert doens't work well; it's damn awkward trying to contact. Extraverts are needed to initiate contact. That is why 75% of the world is extroverted.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I would take a moderate extravert over another introvert. It's too draining for me to try and lure out an I. Also, I'm conditioned and indeed used to going long periods of time without being able to be alone, say easily for months on end.

ISFPs are fine, I love kind people. I am ENFP. My extroverted preference is very weak, I use both intuition and sensing equally though I like intuition better, my feeling preference is strong, I use thinking a lot too but I don't like thinking people, and my perceiving preference is pretty strong. In general my girlfriend should be an introverted feeler. ISFP, INFP, ISFJ. I don't like being teached so INFJ is a bit difficult. My girlfriend should be giving but not be demanding. She should accept me the way I am.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    ISFPs are fine, I love kind people. I am ENFP. ... I use thinking a lot too but I don't like thinking people, and my perceiving preference is pretty strong. In general my girlfriend should be an introverted feeler ... My girlfriend should be giving but not be demanding. She should accept me the way I am.
    +1 on all of this

The only other thing I have to say is that my parents are apparently duals and can't stand each other. So, take that as you will.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

I56 N38 F38 P22

So, hypothetically, I am most compatible with STJ types. I would say that's an accurate result given the people I have been attracted to in the past.
    If this were the case, however, I would think I would want a partner who also had slightly or moderately expressed preferences.