User Tag List

123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Default NJs are bad J's, SPs are bad Ps?

Of course not in all situations, but what do you guys think about that? Are iNtuitives Judgers not as good of Judgers as Sensors would be since Ns are less "intune" with reality and the present. Same with SPs... are they not as bad P's since they are more in touch with what is around them? Thoughts?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm....bad...P....kitty...head bounce...what?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

i notice the SP NJ coupling everywhere
    or at least when an intuitive finally realizes sensors aren't bad
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

There is no such thing as a "bad" type. Each type has its advantages, just as each type has its disadvantages. The behavioral patterns of NJs are quite different than the behavioral patterns of SJs; however, this does not mean that one behavioral pattern works more efficiently than another.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    Of course not in all situations, but what do you guys think about that? Are iNtuitives Judgers not as good of Judgers as Sensors would be since Ns are less "intune" with reality and the present. Same with SPs... are they not as bad P's since they are more in touch with what is around them? Thoughts?
    If you're starting to slide into the thinking that one side of the S/N scale makes more sense with one side of the J/P scale, then you're probably losing focus on the differences between the two scales. (I guess) Remember that S/N and J/P "measure" different things, for MBTI theory to be true, that is. So maybe take a step back and remember how those two scales are different.

Then again, I've done similar before, so I haven't got much room to talk. But maybe you mean when matched together, N and J amplify a certain behavior, and S and P amplify another certain behavior...? I usually think of NJs as more "flexible" than their SJ counterparts, for example. So sometimes I wonder whether a person I think is P actually is NJ.

The difference is that in the first paragraph, we're starting with theory and working outward, and in the second paragraph, we're working inward towards the theory.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

deleted

Initially on test scales, if you were to answer most J/P questions toward J, you would be a J, toward P you would be a P.

Js usually make bad Ps, Ps usually make bad Js. Any type can be bad at both P and J.

In ratio format consider that an INTP has scored 99% in P... He can still be a horrible perceiver, and bad at all of the P characteristics, but implying ratio he would then be 99% much worse at J (however that works out mathematically.)

Another thing to consider is that the test J/P mosty apply to extroverted functions of F/T and S/N. So this INTP can actually be much better at judging, even better than the INTJ counterpart, but not specifically good at what J assumes... the Te.

Introverted functions are pretty much disregarded in this theory's typing. Bastards...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Engler View Post
    There is no such thing as a "bad" type. Each type has its advantages, just as each type has its disadvantages. The behavioral patterns of NJs are quite different than the behavioral patterns of SJs; however, this does not mean that one behavioral pattern works more efficiently than another.
    Exactly.

Every type has its strengths and weaknesses.
    In the end, we are all necessary.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    In the end, we are all necessary.

^_^ Your type is vital to my plans. You are relevant. The moment you become ineffective in your traits, you are to be eliminated. That is all.

Is this thread serious?

Bad types?

*facepalm*

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post

I tend to enjoy NJ's and SP's the most BECAUSE they aren't as extreme.