• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face\Eye emotion reading

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
27, funny how all the ones I got wrong, were ones of desire that I misinterpreted as arrogance... wonder how much action I've missed because of this?

27 here as well, and I wondered something similar to this too!

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
25/36 on the eye test

i tried to fill in the rest of the face... it worked much better than the first time i took one of these. first time was more like 50%. The ones I missed were the ones that looked directly "at me".

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
I scored 22. I know I can be rather reserved, but Aspergers or Autism? Ouch. I'm going to need a second opinion on that.

I did better on the smile test though, if only because I concentrated on the eye movement when the smile occured.

hjomn

MBTI Type
ENfP
I scored 33/36. Hmm, I didn't know I picked up on body (eye:p) language that much, even though I do certainly enjoy talking with people face to face much more than I do MSNing/online chat etc. It's like you know how far you can go with jokes, (playful/teasing) insinuations (ghehe:newwink:), and such...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I scored average, I should be kicked out of the NF club. It entertained me that it was mostly chicks I got wrong. And that I interpreted "cautious" for a male as "interested." I also started getting them wrong about 20 when I started getting bored with the layout.

HA! That test sucked.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
25/36! YAY! :'D

I got kinda bored after the 12th one. Haha. So I just kinda plowed my way (but thoughtfully!) through. :)

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
33/36

eliminating the obviously incorrect answers worked on most.

ShadowBoxer

MBTI Type
Enfp
Enneagram
I am worse at this than disabled people. I got like a negative four. (/hyperbole)

I did a little better at the smiling thing. A little. Still would have failed if it were a test in a school.

mtaclof

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I guessed arrogant instead of tentative, amused rather than decisive.