• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face\Eye emotion reading

G

Glycerine

haha i got 23 and my INFP mom got 21. I pick up vibes to see what the person is feeling and thinking as opposed to staring into their eyes.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
32 here, I found the ones with blurry pictures to be a lot harder. The ones I took the longest on were all wrong, I should of just went with my gut. Though I think I was lucky with a couple of them, who knows.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm a kinestesist, I'm good at recognizing dynamic paterns. Static images are much harder for me to decipher while I easily pick up on paterns when most people are just overflowed with information and have to focus on partial pictures.

It'd be cool to find a face reading test in video with more body language than just eyes.

On the other hand I know I'd never be the sort of guy to score 34 out of 36. I'm better with impersonal data but from personal experience I'm pretty good at spotting that something is off with people.

By the way, I think it makes evolutionary sense to say girls should be better at this in average.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
I scored 27 and some of the words i had trouble translating what they exactly meant lolz.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
27, funny how all the ones I got wrong, were ones of desire that I misinterpreted as arrogance... wonder how much action I've missed because of this?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
27, funny how all the ones I got wrong, were ones of desire that I misinterpreted as arrogance... wonder how much action I've missed because of this?

Dude, it's not a contest.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
well, I got 14 out of 20..I must say it quite creepy seeing all those different smiles..

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
thought you might find it interesting :)

I can't take it, cause I don't have something... program for it, but from the other one I got 27 :D

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
haha i got 23 and my INFP mom got 21. My hypothesis: SF's are going to be the most skilled at this. I pick up vibes to see what the person is feeling and thinking as opposed to staring into their eyes.

Interesting, I'm thinking this test is set up in favor of Es in general though.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
thought you might find it interesting :)

I can't take it, cause I don't have something... program for it, but from the other one I got 27 :D

*hi'five his scoring sister*
U should take the other one if u can, you need like java or something I guess. So if you're bad at it I'll know I can hook you up with a sociopath

Don't hate the player... :banana:
No worry, my life is pretty much one big amusing game.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
*hi'five his scoring sister*
U should take the other one if u can, you need like java or something I guess. So if you're bad at it I'll know I can hook you up with a sociopath

*slap* :hi:

hmm downloading would mean ... like... :D work much... (no such thing as peak of laziness)

alright I guess I have to, hooking up with a sociopath sounds just too appealing, now I can't wait for those crappy results :wubbie:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
*slap* :hi:

hmm downloading would mean ... like... :D work much... (no such thing as peak of laziness)

alright I guess I have to, hooking up with a sociopath sounds just too appealing, now I can't wait for those crappy results :wubbie:
Isn't he just adorable.

silence2.jpg

edit: a thousand freaking posts!!! THIS IS SAD ^^

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Love bodylanguage as it adds so much more detail to a conversation..it's one of the things I really miss on the forum :D