User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is the XKCD writer?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP

2 6.06%
  • INTP

23 69.70%
  • INFJ

3 9.09%
  • INTJ

4 12.12%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 3.03%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • Any S type

0 0%
First 12345 Last

Thread: XKCD

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    As far as I know he just randomly decided to upload some old doodles of his, and they became popular, so he continued making them.
    In opposition to working for the NASA.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    As far as I know he just randomly decided to upload some old doodles of his, and they became popular, so he continued making them.
    I invented absurd cartoon characters in high school while I was supposed to be doing assignments. Regular characters: random duck with one huge eyeball being killed in various ways; Chuck: Sadist for hire; Cross-Hair: The Badger Destructo; Kite and Doge (cat & dog into spy shit); Ubenstugulechtubl (with proper accents I'm too lazy to do right now): Cyborg constructed by the escaped SS.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    In opposition to working to the NASA.
    Well, I think his contract ran out, and NASA chose not to renew because they lacked the money.

My about page mentions that I work for NASA ó Iím technically a contractor working repeated contracts for them. However, they recently ran out of money to rehire me for another contract, so Iím done there for now. This isnít really bad, because it came right as the t-shirt orders were becoming so strong that I really needed the time off to handle them. Combine that with answering the huge amount of email I get through the site, drawing the actual comics, and assorted other things, and I really donít have the time to work a full-time job at the same time that I do this comic/store. So, for the moment Iím now a full-time webcomic artist/t-shirt designer. I donít know how to thank you enough for all the support.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I invented absurd cartoon characters in high school while I was supposed to be doing assignments. Regular characters: random duck with one huge eyeball being killed in various ways; Chuck: Sadist for hire; Cross-Hair: The Badger Destructo; Kite and Doge (cat & dog into spy shit); Ubenstugulechtubl (with proper accents I'm too lazy to do right now): Cyborg constructed by the escaped SS.
    And I do that currently.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

INTP I think.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Step 2: Randomly decide to upload them.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Easier said than done, man. If procrastination could make money, I'd own you all.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Easier said than done, man. If procrastination could make money, I'd own you all.
    Don't underestimate your opponents.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Aha. Found it. Wasn't quite so random. He was messing around with a server and uploaded them onto that.

I was going through old math/sketching graph paper notebooks and didn't want to lose some of the work in them, so I started scanning pages. I took the more comic-y ones and put them up on a server I was testing out, and got a bunch of readers when BoingBoing linked to me. I started drawing more seriously, gained a lot more readers, started selling t-shirts on the site, and am currently shipping t-shirts and drawing this comic full-time. It's immensely fun and I really appreciate y'all's support.
    Source

Don't underestimate your opponents.
    Indeed.

MBTI
    INxJ

INTP

He is hilarious.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

So is that the final answer?