• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mob personality types.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
ESTJ's and ESFJ's always end up as the head of the mob.

ISJT's are the oddsmakers

ISFJ's are the mob girl who sweeps shit under the rug and says everythings fine

ISTP's assassine/hitman

ESTP's the Mafia leaders crazy cousin that just wants to party and get laid

ESFP's The hookers

ISFP's the hookers

INFJ's the poor sap that got screwed by the mob

ENFJ's That guy who was born into it but wants out

ENFP's the pimps

INFP's These ones are tricky. The mob uses them to read people.

INTJ's the mafia leaders right hand man, but he's an opportunist waiting the the ideal time to stab him in the back and run shit.

INTP's This would be that guy who engineers most of the drugs the mobs pushing

ENTJ's The jackass, with a name like fingers, who tortures people when they don't pay up.

ENTP's The mafia's leaders other crazy cousin who loves to have a good time.

there isn't too much work put into this, maybe if everyone just said what they'd see themself as in the mob it would be easier.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
What about a more detailed descirption of your life in the mob?

Atomic Fiend

Very well, not the mob particular, but I do think that ISFJs are more prone to being snitches then INFJs, we're not counselors for no reason. And on another note we tend to see when shit is gonna hit the fan, so we can move. Gut feelings are aplenty in us.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Very well, not the mob particular, but I do think that ISFJs are more prone to being snitches then INFJs, we're not counselors for no reason. And on another note we tend to see when shit is gonna hit the fan, so we can move. Gut feelings are aplenty in us.

hahaha. Interesting....but it makes me think...I always get these crazy gut feelings about shit that's going to go down and I've never been wrong...hmm...

Both the INFJ and INTJ profile fit me, but the INTJ always has more priorety.

PurpleDusk

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
...and how do you know so much about mob personality types?? Lol.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I would like to know how I was hoodwinked into coming outside and being part of the mob in the first place.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see how ESFJ would be a head of something like the mob. A loyalist, yes.
I would think they might be a recruiter; or even better, a supporting wife of a mobman, if that counts. They could probably be a hooker as well, or the same as the ISFJ or ENFJ.

am_i_evil666

sorry to break it to you.... :( but it's not ESFJ's, it's ESFJs in case that you were talking about more ESFJs. :yes:

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
the stereotypical ones... idk

irl... any type

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
INFJ's the poor sap that got screwed by the mob
Oh my God, so true. :laugh:

INTJ's the mafia leaders right hand man, but he's an opportunist waiting the the ideal time to stab him in the back and run shit.

INTP's This would be that guy who engineers most of the drugs the mobs pushing
Dang, how did you find out about all of our plans?

ISFP's the hookers
*gets a shock*
*turns around and looks at roomie*
*turns back around to you*
Gee, you are GOOD. How did you know that? :shock:
No seriously, he is. He is a hooker on SL. This is scary. :D