User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm starting to realize that it is the "what are all these people doing" thing running through my head that makes me feel more introverted/awkward. In engineering it was easier, there are many more quirky people so I wasn't very weird.

But at a PTA meeting with parents who are really into what clothes their kids are wearing and getting their kids into cheerleading I'm looking around like "WTF are these people for real?"

I'm also a little over the "talking to everyone as if I'm interested in them" thing when I really am not.

I'm a broken ENFP!
    Yeah I hate that too. It's uncomfortable if I'm not interested in the discussion, so I'll just leave. You sure you're ENFP lol?

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I still wonder if you're an I.
    I've looked pretty thoroughly at INTP, ENTP, and ENFP personality types, and I'm pretty certain I'm ENTP. Also the type that comes in second for me is ENFP, although I've concluded with certainty that I'm ENTP. I'm simply an ENTP with just a slight preference for both E and T.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP

Billiam Gate$? ENTJ

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well there are basically two types I know of:

The shy extroverts is all too conscientious of what other people think of them to the point it gets to their nerves, and being nervous isn't exactly socially appealing.

The nonconformist extroverts is not conscientious enough of what other people think of them. They tend to speak their minds and ignore manners and what is "appropriate".

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

OMG I know an ESFx male who is so terrible at socializing.

When I last saw him he was early 20s and still acting like a pre-teen, making everyone around him feel weirded out. The problem was he was confident in himself and couldn't read that everyone else secretly saw him as, "eww GTFO," and then he'd get all emo about why he could never find a girlfriend.

He's one of the least self-aware people I know, which makes me think unhealthy Fe-dominant, though his interests were more SFP.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    He's one of the least self-aware people I know, which makes me think unhealthy Fe-dominant, though his interests were more SFP.
    Really? I think Fe doms are the most self-conscious people ever. Some care too much about what others think for their own good.

I thought I was an introvert for a long time because I'm not always the most talkative person. But, my parents told me I used to be extremely energetic and talkative ... so much so that I was frequently scolded for talking to much and just being a pest They told me not to talk to strangers all the time lol.

College made me realize how much I enjoy and want to be around other people. I'm more 'ambiverted' then some extreme extraverts but still extraverted. In regards to general awkwardness ... Hmm, I know I'm a bit quirky and sometimes people tell me I'm weird, I'm outspoken and not always 'appropriate' -- most people just think its funny or kind of charming

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ctang15 View Post
    Really? I think Fe doms are the most self-conscious people ever. Some care too much about what others think for their own good.
    Self-conscious does not mean the same thing as self-aware. You can still be self-conscious but fail at being self-aware.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis