ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Um... Don't you mean "antagonize?"
    LOL he's right.

I'd like to add a big one to athenian's list:

Lick them.

However, this does not apply if I am doing the licking, since everyone's okay with being licked by niffer, of course.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

agonize - Definitions from Dictionary.com

1. to suffer extreme pain or anguish; be in agony.
    2. to put forth great effort of any kind.

3. to distress with extreme pain; torture.

v. tr.
    To cause great pain or anguish to. See Synonyms at afflict.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    But we haven't mentioned any whippings or stuff like that yet. Agonize is more of a physical, extreme thing.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Why do people want to do things to purposefully piss other people off?
    frustration

No point assuming BlueWing ever chooses a word unintentionally.

BlueWing, you really crack me up. [enjoys thread]
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENFJ

agonize - Definitions from Dictionary.com

1. to suffer extreme pain or anguish; be in agony.
    2. to put forth great effort of any kind.

3. to distress with extreme pain; torture.

v. tr.
    To cause great pain or anguish to. See Synonyms at afflict.
    Again, I say, don't you mean "antagonize?" I mean I can only speak for the ENFJ part, but that stuff wouldn't cause me agony. It would annoy me, but I would probably just stop conversing with you before it got that far.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Again, I say, don't you mean "antagonize?" I mean I can only speak for the ENFJ part, but that stuff wouldn't cause me agony. It would annoy me, but I would probably just stop conversing with you before it got that far.
    You're an EFJ, words speak louder than actions. I'd just slightly adjust the way I present to make it sound more congenial but still carry through with a similar strategy and hence keep you in conversation to the point it would cause you agony. Much like what Meticulum did to you--very subtle indeed.

antagonize - Definitions from Dictionary.com

1. to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.

2. to act in opposition to; oppose. .

I want to do more than just make enemies with you, I want to cause you serious pain. So antagonize isnt specific enough as it covers only the first part of the mission.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

MBTI
    ENFJ

You're an EFJ, words speak louder than actions. I'd just slightly adjust the way I present to make it sound more congenial but still carry through with a similar strategy and hence keep you in conversation to the point it would cause you agony. Much like what Meticulum did to you--very subtle indeed.

antagonize - Definitions from Dictionary.com

1. to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.

2. to act in opposition to; oppose. .

I want to do more than just make enemies with you, I want to cause you serious pain. So antagonize isnt specific enough as it covers only the first part of the mission.
    Well, yes but it's not really what you say, it's how you say it. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, assuming you're able to control your facial expressions and voice inflections so well that I wouldn't pick up on your sincere motives (which is something I've never witnessed in any INT that wasn't behind a computer screen), if you acted like you were just making polite conversation or were just genuinely curious, then no, nothing you mentioned in reference to the ENFJ in the OP would cause me agony. I enjoy conversing with curious people, reguardless of the subject.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    LOL he's right.

I'd like to add a big one to athenian's list:

Lick them.

However, this does not apply if I am doing the licking, since everyone's okay with being licked by niffer, of course.
    I'd pat you on the head, say "down, girl!" and give you a cookie.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Well, yes but it's not really what you say, it's how you say it. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, assuming you're able to control your facial expressions and voice inflections so well that I wouldn't pick up on your sincere motives (which is something I've never witnessed in any INT that wasn't behind a computer screen), if you acted like you were just making polite conversation or were just genuinely curious, then no, nothing you mentioned in reference to the ENFJ in the OP would cause me agony. I enjoy conversing with curious people, reguardless of the subject.
    I dont know..I dont know...how did Meticulum pull it off?

At first he was acting like he was interested in learning about your life, but then he shifted off to harrassing you..and you didnt leave the conversation early enough to prevent him from getting to you...

I guess at first I would want to prevent you from seeing my insincere motives, and by the time you make up your mind on continuing the discussion with me (EJs have difficulty backing out of decisions they have already made), I then will drop my mask and make it obvious to you that I have nothing better to do than annoy you..hopefully to the point of pushing you over the edge. You're right that at first you will be only a little annoyed, but if I managed to carry on with that for long enough it would be much more than that.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I dont know..I dont know...how did Meticulum pull it off?

At first he was acting like he was interested in learning about your life,
    Not really. You couldn't detect the acid in his tone?
    but then he shifted off to harrassing you..and you didnt leave the conversation early enough to prevent him from getting to you...
    I define "getting to me" as me breaking down. He didn't really come close to that. I was highly annoyed and agitated, and I wanted him to stop, but I wouldn't say he "got to me."
    I guess at first I would want to prevent you from seeing my insincere motives, and by the time you make up your mind on continuing the discussion with me (EJs have difficulty backing out of decisions they have already made),
    Well again, hiding insincere motives is something that I have never personally witnissed in an INT, in fact it's something that I've only witnessed in a select few. As for backing out of decisions, I really don't have that much of an issue with it if I think it's a bad one.
    I then will drop my mask and make it obvious to you that I have nothing better to do than annoy you..hopefully to the point of pushing you over the edge. You're right that at first you will be only a little annoyed, but if I managed to carry on with that for long enough it would be much more than that.
    But see that's the thing, as soon as you make it plain what you're trying to do, all I have to do is walk away. In an online community, that's harder to do. If it were in person, however, I'd probably just punch you right in the face.