User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type do you think tends to have the richest inner life?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

13 25.49%
  • INFP

19 37.25%
  • INTJ

5 9.80%
  • INTP

7 13.73%
  • Other

7 13.73%
First 34567 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Si is that boring?
    It depends on how you look at it. It's about making connections based on information from the past, right?. It would be fascinating to see it at work but doesn't seem quite so out there compared to some of the other functions. However, no one type capitalizes on having a rich inner life. Most people voted for their own type (myself included) so the poll is not really that valid. "It is highly subjective" like someone else said.

Bottom line: Si is not necessarily boring, it just depends on how someone views it.

MBTI
    INTJ

I voted INFP because they have the greatest ability to live in a pretend world of their own making.

MBTI
    LoLz

But....I ....remember a lot! I was actually just thinking about when I played World of Warcraft. There were 2 continents in the game with like ~15 zones in each one. I could remember the layout of each continent, the general size and shape of each zone, the name of each zone, an overall view of each zone, and then I could like go around each zone in my head and even start remembering quests in the game for each zone. That's not rich? :P

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

NFs, in general.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Out of the four INXX types, I would say INFP. The INFJ is too focused on controlling things in the outside world. The INTP places his or her focus more on objects than the self and the INTJ is focused on controlling things and focuses on objects.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ouh god, the plain thought their could be life inside your body makes me feel guilty !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Glycerine

But....I ....remember a lot! I was actually just thinking about when I played World of Warcraft. There were 2 continents in the game with like ~15 zones in each one. I could remember the layout of each continent, the general size and shape of each zone, the name of each zone, an overall view of each zone, and then I could like go around each zone in my head and even start remembering quests in the game for each zone. That's not rich? :P
    Like I said, "No one type is going to capitalize on having a richer inner life and it's all very subjective". Si probably does create a rich inner life but it most likely won't be as unpredictable and playful as that of a INFP's.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Si is that boring?
    Well... it can be boring.

But that's not the point. The point is that it just stores an impression of what's already there. It doesn't really make anything. It's too rooted in something that exists to be rich in the way Ni or Fi would be. The same goes for Ti, pretty much.

MBTI
    INFP

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I voted INFP because they have the greatest ability to live in a pretend world of their own making.
    :rolleyes2:

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well... it can be boring.

But that's not the point. The point is that it just stores an impression of what's already there. It doesn't really make anything. It's too rooted in something that exists to be rich in the way Ni or Fi would be. The same goes for Ti, pretty much.
    Well, fine. I'll go to my corner and be stuck in the past.

*cries*