User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type do you think tends to have the richest inner life?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

13 25.49%
  • INFP

19 37.25%
  • INTJ

5 9.80%
  • INTP

7 13.73%
  • Other

7 13.73%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I could only choose one, but I'd rather have chosen both of the types with dominant Ni.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I voted for my own type.. as I often feel like I've got this vast universe evolving constantly in my head... and few people.. (none of my friends are INFJs) seem to pick up on this, or "get it." At points in time when I try to share pieces of this inner life, certain friends or family members give me this blank look. I've also gotten responses like, "This is what you think about? God how do you always think about that much of everything.. whoa.." (from the bubbly ESFP friend of mine... she is, in many ways, the Stereotypical Ditzy Blonde.. and my polar opposite in nearly every way. We've got a sibling sort of relationship). My INTJ, INTP, & INFP friends seem to have a better understanding, but there doesn't always seem to be a full connection made. But then again... who can truly measure the internal life of another person? It's a tad too subjective for me to decide that.. I would guess, however, that those with dominating intuition have a more complex inner life in comparison to those with dominant sensing. May not necessarily be "more" or "less." Just different based on the viewer.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I voted for my own type.. as I often feel like I've got this vast universe evolving constantly in my head... and few people.. (none of my friends are INFJs) seem to pick up on this, or "get it." At points in time when I try to share pieces of this inner life, certain friends or family members give me this blank look. I've also gotten responses like, "This is what you think about? God how do you always think about that much of everything.. whoa.." (from the bubbly ESFP friend of mine... she is, in mny ways, the Stereotypical Ditzy Blonde.. and my polar opposite in nearly every way. We've got a sibling sort of relationship). My INTJ, INTP, & INFP friends seem to have a better understanding, but there doesn't always seem to be a full connection made. But then again... who can truly measure the internal life of another person? It's a tad too subjective for me to decide that.. I would guess, however, that those with dominating intuition have a more complex inner life in comparison to those with dominant sensing. May not necessarily be "more" or "less." Just different.
    Right on. I drive everyone nuts because of this, haha.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Right on. I drive everyone nuts because of this, haha.
    Yeah. It's disappointing when that happens, and it happens quite often. I suppose that makes it all the more satisfactory when I'm talking with someone, and I feel like they've even remotely understood me on some deeper level... usually I won't bother trying to discuss certain things with certain people if I don't think they'll understand, or if I'm lacking in the energy to try to explain it to them, walk them over to my road, as my INTP friend once put it..

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Yeah. It's disappointing when that happens, and it happens quite often. I suppose that makes it all the more satisfactory when I'm talking with someone, and I feel like they've even remotely understood me on some deeper level... usually I won't bother trying to discuss certain things with certain people if I don't think they'll understand, or if I'm lacking in the energy to try to explain it to them, walk them over to my road, as my INTP friend once put it..
    yeah... I totally get that. Everybody says "stop thinking so much!" That kinda makes it lonely to be an INFJ but oh well. It will be interesting to see how how this poll turns out. Concerning, the richest inner life, I think INFP trumps INFJ in some areas but INFJs owns INFPs in other areas. It just depends on what people's criteria of a rich inner life is.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Yeah. Also define "rich"?

Highly subjective.
    What she said.

Personally, I equate my inner life to Dante's Inferno more than I do to nirvana.... so I suppose if you like torture, you would suggest I vote for my type. Seeing as I have no way to peak into the heads of the other types mentioned... I would have to rely on functions (Ni, as a few have mentioned), but even then I can't accept that (a single piece of evidence/) a dominant function alone determines who has "the richest" inner life. So, based on what information I do know... I'm going to throw these type-based multiple choice options out, and vote other, for the schizophrenics, since their inner life uncontrollably overrides real life.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    ... I'm going to throw these type-based multiple choice options out, and vote other, for the schizophrenics, since their inner life uncontrollably overrides real life.

I like the way you think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INTJ.

I consider Si and Ti to be less "rich" than Ni and Fi in general. Yes, I think that an INTJs inner world is richer and more colorful than mine due to Fi.

Which means:

1. INTJ
    2. INFJ
    3. INFP
    4. INTP

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Wow, I'm actually in agreement with lemons. I'm going to have to recast my vote.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

the personality type that would not make these kind of threads
    I N V I C T U S