• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if you were a different type?

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
and i probably would have been more like this:

1842333_std.jpg

G

garbage

I would like it... i'm gonna chose ENTJ yea I wanna be one of those for the day.... WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be an ENTJ. I'd take over the world.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet being an ENTJ. To answer the OP, if I were a different type, I'd probably cry myself to sleep every night. :)

Actually, I've kind of begun to let go of the whole concept of identity in the first place, so I doubt it would affect me much.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No can do.
Whatever my type would be it'd be the best one.

The paradox is this statement just screams entp.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Judging by how much type changing goes on here, I'd say almost most of you are a different type than what you think you are.
that's funny aj
i think i might like to be enfj and maybe get some shit done around here or somethin...that might be cool.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If I were a different type, I'd probably be less inhibited, get along with people better, and have more fun. Although I'd probably be less clever and able to get things done.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I would change my genetic code if I am an ESTJ.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'd choose an ENFP or ESFP. I'd make less social mistakes (tactlessness, etc.)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pretty much any EXXJ. Total shift from what I'm accustomed to. ESTJ/ENTJ would be very interesting.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
ISFP.
Experience the world through artistic eyes - albeit the kind of 'artistic' that is based solely on the tangibly beautiful, (very different to my own brand of creativity) as it were.

OR

ENTJ
For all the 'world domination'-related reasons that have already been said.

In Soviet Russia, personality type changes YOU!

Gold.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
COWS OF THE SEA! YES!

I heart manatees. I would love to sit in the skin of an ISTP for a day, just to figure out what is going on in their minds. They intrigue me greatly. And they won't tell me anything, just pat me on the head and make me tag along for snacks. Oh the mystery!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
COWS OF THE SEA! YES!

I heart manatees. I would love to sit in the skin of an ISTP for a day, just to figure out what is going on in their minds. They intrigue me greatly. And they won't tell me anything, just pat me on the head and make me tag along for snacks. Oh the mystery!

That kind of explains the pat-on-the-head-treatment.....

/silliness

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
yeah, i'd want to be ENTJ one day

especially when i have HELLA shiet to do.

then switch back, when all the work is done! YAY! haha