User Tag List

First 1234 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post

Hmm... I always thought homosexuality lied dormant in the ISTJ not the N.
    Dude, where are you getting this crap? Homosexuality could be dormant in ANY type

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    Dude, where are you getting this crap? Homosexuality could be dormant in ANY type
    I'm citing a joke that was among a few of us here. Inside voice, sorry. Note the sarcastic hum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You can't see it? I'll just work under the assumption that you're either blind, or are on life support due to brain malfunction. At least they let you use the net, aye?
    Oh no this time I saw it, but like always you had to ruin your chances by referring to one of your childhood dilemmas.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    The only time I would give a T to a woman was where she was blatanly colder than what I was used to, and my sister isn't. But now that I have typed her correctly I can clearly see the T in her and I am surprised I gave her an F.
    This is the problem I have when typing people in general. I'm comparatively middle-of-the-road on the I/E axis, so when trying to figure that dimension out, "like me" and "not like me" doesn't work.

Anyway has anyone ever found that they are quicker to roughly type a female as an F, or is it just me?
    The general rule that I use is that T women tend to act in a slightly more culturally-perceived masculine way.. the most obvious is that they're more direct in communication.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post

The general rule that I use is that T women tend to act in a slightly more culturally-perceived masculine way.. the most obvious is that they're more direct in communication.

As is my sister, you would think I would have picked it up when her friend said "does this dress make me look fat" and she replied "no the fat makes you look fat" and burst out laughing in her evil laughter lol.

I would never say anything like that, no matter how close I was to a person, I would find a more tactful way of saying it.

She is so direct, doesn't hold anything back, isn't afraid of hurting anyones feelings, you would think I would have seen it straight off.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

deleted

She is so direct, doesn't hold anything back, isn't afraid of hurting anyones feelings, you would think I would have seen it straight off.
    It other words you're grateful for having a female close to you who is more inclined to give the correct answer.

MBTI
    INXP

her friend said "does this dress make me look fat" and she replied "no the fat makes you look fat" and burst out laughing in her evil laughter lol.
    Ooh that's a great line, that's going on the recycling pile.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    It other words you're grateful for having a girl close to you who is more inclined to give the correct answer.
    I am actually, how did you pick that up from my post? lol

I was thrilled to find out she was an ESTP, honestly. It was good to know that at least one of my siblings is not going to be all wishy washy with me when I want a direct answer.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Ooh that's a great line, that's going on the recycling pile.
    Haha but would you really use it one day?

MBTI
    INXP

I am actually, how did you pick that up from my post? lol

I was thrilled to find out she was an ESTP, honestly. It was good to know that at least one of my siblings is not going to be all wishy washy with me when I want a direct answer.
    Actually F v T isnt going to affect wishy washiness. Go talk to an ESFJ you want to find out.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    2+1
    Socionics
    ?

I can tell when a women is a T, ok so normally they will seem somewhat F (at least more than a T man) because they are women, but when you get to know them even a little, it is totally obvious.
    As far as men go, well, I think F men that can at all help it, in our society try to hide at least some of the F in them. So it can be hard to tell, but same goes for them, if you just get to know them a bit, it gets obvious too.

I am so F! and I hate that sometimes, cause then people think I am a sterotypical emotional women etc, etc, which I'm totally not! I have a lot of "masculine" type traits about me, it's just the way I am.. but they see F, and they're just like,
    so typical tsk tsk...
    People can be so ignorant.. because of stereotypes...