User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Types gone bad

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default Types gone bad

Not to be negative but I need some feedback. What are your experiences with certain types when they present (immature/underdeveloped) or when they've "gone bad" I'm interested in any types but particularly NF's. Thanks in advance for all your brilliant and insightful responses.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Watch the character of AJ in the last three seasons of the Sopranos for what is pretty much the perfect example of an underdeveloped, obnoxious INFP.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

ENFP: extreme paranoia to the point of hurting others physically, emotionally and legally (even if they didn't mean too, after their episode was over) I found this odd, (because normally they're the opposite of paranoid, they are typically some of the most optomistic folks I tend to meet).

ex: Hitler, Jim Jones, Manson, David Koresh, most cult Leaders.

ENTJ: Hyperaggresive, they're always right attitude, inablity to see or admit their own weaknesses. Sadistic pleasure in berating others. This can also go over to sadistic tendencies in bed.

ex: Probably Hitler's best generals and advisors that actually pulled off his crazy schemes

ESFP: fake compulsive liars who actually does like people but are so selfish and unaware of how their actions effect others, they end up fucking over people anyways (even if that wasn't their intent).

ex: the most annoying bratty, superficial child one can imagine.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

The above are the only examples that I've personally known in life (and only the ones gone bad, I know ESFPs who are bright and who's company I enjoy).

I'm very interested to hear others' personal experiences of types gone bad, not just had bad form in that particular intance, but completely off their rocker, gone bad. There are a lot others, I'm 90% I'm right on, that are famous or historical characters but I don't know them personally, so I'll refrain, for this thread.

I know any type can go bad, but the only one I have trouble imagining is the INFJ. I could see them killing themselves, but not hurting others. When I think of go bad, I take it as first and foremost fucking over other people. They probably do exist, but that is the only, I can't picture.

Quenk has a book about what specific types will do when they are stressed but that's different, since normal healthy individuals can exhibit those traits. I took "gone bad", to mean bordeline sociapathic/schizoid/fill in the blank, need to call in a pyschiatrist for serious help, gone bad.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Finally, someone who sees the Fuehrer as an NF. I said ENFJ, myself; he was reportedly very rigid when it came to schedules. But the concrete nature of his artwork was only part of the whole picture. He also envisioned the Volkswagen and the Autobahn!

DaVinci was an ENTP, and his artwork was quite concrete, as well.

Chimp, I'm guessing you typed Josef Goebbels, Amon Goeth, Josef Mengele, and Heinrich Himmler as ENTJ?

Underdeveloped SPs probably engage in sexual intercourse a bit too much and are way to hedonistic.

Underdeveloped SJs are either dogmatic about religious beliefs or trust what the media tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Finally, someone who sees the Fuehrer as an NF. I said ENFJ, myself; he was reportedly very rigid when it came to schedules. But the concrete nature of his artwork was only part of the whole picture. He also envisioned the Volkswagen and the Autobahn!

DaVinci was an ENTP, and his artwork was quite concrete, as well.

Chimp, I'm guessing you typed Josef Goebbels, Amon Goeth, Josef Mengele, and Heinrich Himmler as ENTJ?
    I don't know enough about those specific Nazis to feel comfortable typing them. I was sort of making a joke about the ENTJ advisors, I was intending to imply, as brilliant as Hilter was - he also needed VERY COMPETENT help (especially being a meglomaniacal, paranoid, meth-head). And the first thought that came to my mind was a Nazi ENTJ. In reality, there must have been a wide assortment (MBTI wise) of advisors to pull this off. The reason it wasn't a complete joke, is that I could see ENTJs wanting to be Hitler more than anyone else. But ENTJs aren't as good at persuading the masses typically in my opinion, which makes them less effective demagogues. The reason I thought Hitler wasn't an ENFJ is posted below (took this from my post on another forum)

I would say ENFP (with an outside chance of INFP). He was known to be very derelict in his duties, disappearing to his villa and basically flaking out a lot of the time when his staff was trying to contact him to make decisions. I can't imagine an INFJ being a demagogue in the way hitler was. Paranoia tends to be an ENFP coping mechanism when they are highly stressed which also supports my thesis.

He would also swing from energetic, gregarious and charming to irrational outbursts of temper which doesn't sound very INFJ or even ENFJ to me. Those types tend to be in fairly consistent moods. He was not the careful planner type, his suboridnates were very aware of his lack of attention to detail and his inconsistency in thought or action.

From a book review on amazon, "Payne's account is particularly strong in following Hitler's Vienna period, when he ended up as a homeless vagabond. He eventually spent several years in a men's shelter where he earned a living painting postcards and spent time entertaining his companions with his occasional ranting outbursts."

J's usually have their shit together enough, not to be a homeless beggar with delusions of grandeur of their artisitic talent. ENFPs and INFPs on the other hand.....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, it's speculated that the Nazi regime was a very Ni culture. I forgot the where the article was, but it said that the Nazi party leaned distinctly to INTJ.

That's right, it was the topic about why INTJs on these forums have German/WWII avatars. (Naturally, I was one of the exceptions...)

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm very interested to hear others' personal experiences of types gone bad, not just had bad form in that particular intance, but completely off their rocker, gone bad. There are a lot others, I'm 90% I'm right on, that are famous or historical characters but I don't know them personally, so I'll refrain, for this thread.

I know any type can go bad, but the only one I have trouble imagining is the INFJ. I could see them killing themselves, but not hurting others. When I think of go bad, I take it as first and foremost fucking over other people. They probably do exist, but that is the only, I can't picture.

Quenk has a book about what specific types will do when they are stressed but that's different, since normal healthy individuals can exhibit those traits. I took "gone bad", to mean bordeline sociapathic/schizoid/fill in the blank, need to call in a pyschiatrist for serious help, gone bad
    You know Meanlittlechip I think I'm talking both...

"bad form in a particular intance, but completely off their rocker, gone bad."

Thanks for the feedback so far. What a great start...more please!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ESFJ

ENFJs: like attention almost to the point where it's sickening, are good at manipulating others, somewhat bossy
    NPs: vague, hard to understand, and whenever they want to say something it takes them a million times to get straight to the point.
    SJs: inflexible, want to be in control, get angry at little things
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Watch the character of AJ in the last three seasons of the Sopranos for what is pretty much the perfect example of an underdeveloped, obnoxious INFP.
    That would require watching The Sopranos. Ugh.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Not to be negative but I need some feedback. What are your experiences with certain types when they present (immature/underdeveloped) or when they've "gone bad" I'm interested in any types but particularly NF's. Thanks in advance for all your brilliant and insightful responses.
    Enraged INFJ's are cruelly violent.
    Enraged ENFJ's are violently cruel.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.