User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Types gone bad

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Nice going, Bluewing, did you write up all that yourself?

The ENTP and ENFP ones hit home the most, I think. But they are all good.
    Yeah that ENTP kind of stings....ouch.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

The only immature type i really cant stand is the freakin neo-nazi SJs. Shit, those guys make me mad.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    The only immature type i really cant stand is the freakin neo-nazi SJs. Shit, those guys make me mad.
    How about a libertarian SJ? I would imagine an ESFJ gone totally bad would be like the teacher everyone hated in 4th grade. But possibly armed.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Finally, someone who sees the Fuehrer as an NF. I said ENFJ, myself; he was reportedly very rigid when it came to schedules. But the concrete nature of his artwork was only part of the whole picture. He also envisioned the Volkswagen and the Autobahn!

DaVinci was an ENTP, and his artwork was quite concrete, as well.

Chimp, I'm guessing you typed Josef Goebbels, Amon Goeth, Josef Mengele, and Heinrich Himmler as ENTJ?

Underdeveloped SPs probably engage in sexual intercourse a bit too much and are way to hedonistic.

Underdeveloped SJs are either dogmatic about religious beliefs or trust what the media tells them.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Über,

As my hobby is reading historical books, including literature about the Third Reich, I would like to comment about this post that you wrote. Please do not interpret anything I say as anything other than an appraisal based on the limited information I have read. Perhaps you know more.

Although I would agree that Hitler was NF, I do not think he was extroverted, if I have understood the term properly. Please do not forget that he required a very great deal of solitude, particularly towards the end, but even before. Just because he had a charismatic persona for many people does not mean he was an E.

HIMMLER AN E??? No way. Definitely not. He was a person who preferred to work behind the scenes. Although he had to interact with several people due to his position as Reichsführer SS, I do not think he revelled in being in the spotlight. Take a look at historical films: he seems bizarrely awkward half the time and almost SHY. You want an ENTJ - PERHAPS Heydrich, but even he might have been an INTJ.

Himmler A T? No way. He wanted to construct a new religion based on the old Germanic ways. Remember the Ahnenerbe? Deutsche Heimatwerk? Allach? Julfest and Julleuchter? All these things were promoted by him. No way was he T, at least not as I understand it. And all of his decisions, if you look at his speeches, are based upon a very specific set of values. No way. He was an F.

I don't know enough about Göth or Mengele to comment, and I am definitely not going to base my ideas on a Hollywood film. Perhaps you know more and can discuss it more in depth.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    enfp

I dunno, but when I can do some evil ass things. Like one time, I turned off my phone on friday night on purpose to make my gf at the time think I was going clubbing. She seriously freaks out when she thinks that.

I dunno, but yeah. I mean, I would never ever do something like that before. Like so cruelly intentionally mean. I still feel pretty guilty about that. Some people may think its not a big deal, but I would seriously spiral into a pretty horrible person if I continued doing stuff like that... more than most I believe...

MBTI
    INTJ

What about people who are very emotional but seem to show no concideration of other people's feelings? Is that T gone bad or F gone bad? T's are often accused of not caring about other people's feelings, yet they are seldom visably emotional. F's seem to be potrayed as emotional, yet caring about what other people feel.

Ilah