User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Types gone bad

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    And while I think about the throwing of things and the nasty biting comments, I don't say them.
    Ah. I have this splendid ability too; the ability to intuitively know what the absolute most scathing, cutting thing you could say to a person would be. I refer to it as "anti-charisma".
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    The 'used to scream and stomp and throw things" was when I was a teenager, btw, reacting to my parents. And while I think about the throwing of things and the nasty biting comments, I don't say them.
    This is how I am, too. Ironically, I have no problem cursing out my co-workers. Intimidating others does make me feel better.

I usually am disappointed in the response after yelling. Usually people yell at me back, whereas I expect them to cry, thus ruining my conception of what would happen.

I usually fantasize about cursing out and insulting people I'm attracted to just to make them cry. My life pretty much consists of imagining scenarios like that and then imagining the other person's responses. I don't know, maybe it's their inner weakness that turns me on. (And this is why I don't really think I'm asexual, but more of a fetishist, I guess.)

I also get pleasure when I imagine a scenario of someone who wronged me in the past begging for forgiveness. I imagine myself replying with a nasty remark. Quite symbolic, actually, since I'd be giving that person a taste of his own medicine. And the thought that this would drive them to suicide gives me the feeling I've accomplished something. What can I say? I'm an angry motherfucker.

Hell, I even imagine doing this to my parents. But I especially refrain from this because there is a high probability that I would no longer get money for my birthday or Xmas. Yes, my parents are ultimately too useful to me.

I only fantasize about such things. Unfortunately, I am too shy and wimpy to do this in real time, because in reality, situations like that are considerably harder to predict and control. So I just live these fantasies in my head. (I wish I didn't have to come out of them from time to time.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Hmmm what kinds of toys & what kinds of "terrible things" ?
    a desk that I hit my head against while bitching myself out for getting angry..........
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Finally, someone who sees the Fuehrer as an NF. I said ENFJ, myself; he was reportedly very rigid when it came to schedules. But the concrete nature of his artwork was only part of the whole picture. He also envisioned the Volkswagen and the Autobahn!

DaVinci was an ENTP, and his artwork was quite concrete, as well.

Chimp, I'm guessing you typed Josef Goebbels, Amon Goeth, Josef Mengele, and Heinrich Himmler as ENTJ?

Underdeveloped SPs probably engage in sexual intercourse a bit too much and are way to hedonistic.

Underdeveloped SJs are either dogmatic about religious beliefs or trust what the media tells them.

What's wrong with that?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Not really in the mood to get started on this again. But don't you worry about getting cooties from touching other people?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Not really in the mood to get started on this again. But don't you worry about getting cooties from touching other people?
    I don't...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I think I quit worrying about "cooties" when I was roughly 6 years old.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

But cooties are very real. They take the form of hepatitis, HIV, herpes, or even the common cold -- and we all know how stressful that last one is.

MBTI
    ENFJ

But cooties are very real. They take the form of hepatitis, HIV, herpes, or even the common cold -- and we all know how stressful that last one is.
    "Warning Will Robinson Thread Derail...Warning..Warning!!!"

Come back to us...please

...gentle reminder..."Types gone bad"...examples, experiences. Thanks in advance.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Everytime I see the title to this thread I think of MBTI crossing with "Girls Gone Wild". Then I picture things like Mycroft's avatar drunk and dancing on a table while lifting up his shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    "Warning Will Robinson Thread Derail...Warning..Warning!!!"

Come back to us...please

...gentle reminder..."Types gone bad"...examples, experiences. Thanks in advance.
    Oh yeah, stay on topic.... Um I don't know. Maybe INTJ's gone bad do thinks like...um...dance on a table drunk while lifting up their shirt? Yeah that's the ticket.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com