User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Types gone bad

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

And when you get INFJ vs. ENFJ....holy shit. And they use weapons too. Especially soft drinks.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    And when you get INFJ vs. ENFJ....holy shit. And they use weapons too. Especially soft drinks.
    WHO TOLD YOU OUR SECRETS.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Underdeveloped SJs are either dogmatic about religious beliefs or trust what the media tells them.
    Yes, and SFJs become clingy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    That would require watching The Sopranos. Ugh.
    Don't be the kind of person who offhandedly dismisses a pop-culture phenomenon equally beloved by fans and critics without offering so much as an explanation as to what you have against it. It's unbecoming.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Fs as a whole when gone bad, in the temper sense, tend to undermine people and become vicious not in attacking people's strengths but their weaknesses. I think the pattern goes that a T tries to undermine your strengths and an F will aim more for your weak spots (due to being able to see them easier and in more clarity) and will bring down the whole house of cards.

Ns try desperately to piece together patterns which support their fritzing N, which often makes links which no one in their right mind would (most call these "assumptions" but that's over simplifying a little) make.

I've found NFs to show strong ST qualities when underdeveloped or enraged. They are here and now and see no consequences. They become more and more blind to what effect they have on others (a quality most often associated with STs) and have, to me at least, appeared to be completely without vision and diplomacy.

Of course the other facet is the "I'm going to do this and you can go f yourself if you don't agree" but that's more NFJ, I think.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTJ

Based on living with one for 7 years I'd say ISTJs wont see reason when they're enraged. They think you're attacking them when you argue a point. They can also go on and on and on, thinking if they can just explain it to you someother way you'll understand them and agree with them... Oh, and if you want to see an ISTJ get upset you tell them "You're doing it wrong"

I (INTJ) keep things inside until it all comes out. Sometimes I know I'm close to overreacting and it's like I'm watching myself go through with it; I think "oh no, this is going to be ugly, whatever you do, don't say x or y or z". or "I wonder what he'd do if I took this glass and threw it at him". I tend to stay very quiet and very rigid because I know if I don't, I might do something Really Bad. I used to scream and stomp and throw things, now I just make myself leave. "Get out and get away and calm down".

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Based on living with one for 7 years I'd say ISTJs wont see reason when they're enraged. They think you're attacking them when you argue a point. They can also go on and on and on, thinking if they can just explain it to you someother way you'll understand them and agree with them... Oh, and if you want to see an ISTJ get upset you tell them "You're doing it wrong"

I (INTJ) keep things inside until it all comes out. Sometimes I know I'm close to overreacting and it's like I'm watching myself go through with it; I think "oh no, this is going to be ugly, whatever you do, don't say x or y or z". or "I wonder what he'd do if I took this glass and threw it at him". I tend to stay very quiet and very rigid because I know if I don't, I might do something Really Bad. I used to scream and stomp and throw things, now I just make myself leave. "Get out and get away and calm down".
    ...so much for my theory that you, as an INTJ married to an ISTJ, must have the patience of a saint.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    INTJ

No, ironically, he's much more patient that I am. I, however, make allowances for him I make for nobody else. No one.

The 'used to scream and stomp and throw things" was when I was a teenager, btw, reacting to my parents. And while I think about the throwing of things and the nasty biting comments, I don't say them.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Please don't let me get angry; the mean guy with the toys comes out and does terrible things.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh
    Please don't let me get angry; the mean guy with the toys comes out and does terrible things
    Hmmm what kinds of toys & what kinds of "terrible things" ?
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**