• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to distinguish ESFP and ENFP?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ever see two esfp's in "deep" conversation?
Its a little funny.
I was at a party once and intoxicated and went into a bathroom full of people. Me and the other ESFP in the room started talking about his new hairstyle. We went so in depth with his hairstyle and his past hairstyles. And which hairstyles made him fit for a job interview and which ones made him fit for the nickname "Jesus." (slowly people left the room, 1 by 1) until we were alone and just talking about hair. Hair changed to cars and cars changed to fruit. And before you knew it, 3 hours had passed and we had gotten nowhere but one 3 hour observing-fest.

Now that's bonding.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ever see two esfp's in "deep" conversation?
Its a little funny.
I was at a party once and intoxicated and went into a bathroom full of people. Me and the other ESFP in the room started talking about his new hairstyle. We went so in depth with his hairstyle and his past hairstyles. And which hairstyles made him fit for a job interview and which ones made him fit for the nickname "Jesus." (slowly people left the room, 1 by 1) until we were alone and just talking about hair. Hair changed to cars and cars changed to fruit. And before you knew it, 3 hours had passed and we had gotten nowhere but one 3 hour observing-fest.

Now that's bonding.
Hair> cars > fruit!!

:wubbie:

Awesome!!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I once went from guys and dating to flying deer. You don't wanna know what passed inbetween, trust me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's cute short. ;)

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
ENFP's use online forums.

If someone is online, then they are VERY likely NOT ESFP. ESFP is the type that is LEAST likely to post around on forums. By far.

EVERY other type is represented online to some extent, but not really the ESFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you've said that before jack...and i don't agree...i have crazy fast reflexes for that sort of thing...but i'm constantly turning the corner too fast and bumping in to the wall. :blush:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't remember saying it before. But I'm a silly space cadet N.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey that's alright...it's probably true for people less cool then myself.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...aww...i was just kidding but it's not funny if i tell you that... :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People have sometimes claimed that I might be an ESFP...but I think not. ESFP means my attention is directed outward to my immediate environment, and bloody hell, I can never remember details about anything.

And I haven't got a bloody clue if this matches with that. I don't key in on when I need a haircut, which means I go bloody half a year without doing it.

Once I got harassed by someone at a bus stop and my husband asked me what the guy looked like....really specific details, and I said, damned if I know, but I'd recognize him if I saw him again.

My husband will notice really obscure details in his environment. I don't notice anything, even if it is in front of my face.

I don't always pick up on outward cues.

I hate fucking sitting down and watching people. My husband loves it. For me, it's just bloody boring.

Now sit me down and have a heart-to-heart, wonderful. Sit down and talk about sports, and fashion, and what this one and that one is doing, and I might rip you or my hair out, depending.

Give me an opportunity to analyze you and your psyche, cool. Sit me down and try to explain details which clue me in on your status and shit, and I flip out.

Ask me to brainstorm, cool, I can do that. Ask me to give you all the specifics about a conversation, damnnnnnn.

Another example: I have just noticed today, after two years of going by the same damn place every morning, that a church was in the middle of two areas. TWO YEARS. These details strike me and the first thing I think of is, wow that can't be new. The second oh shit I'm totally unobservant.

Someone will say he's put on weight. She has a new style. Blah blah I won't notice. In fact, I'll probably go two months without noticing your new hairstyle. Unless of course you dye it pink. Then I might notice it in a week.

Eh, yeah. I don't know if that's whatever you wanted...I tend to go on tangents, as you can see. I talk about a lot of random shit, which is why I am glad I can teach this one student, because for once I can actually be random and it's cool because she needs it for a test. Um, yeah, oops, that was kind of irrelevant. Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha omg i LOVE that! i'm the same way haha