User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INTP

ESFPs cook up the most insane explanations for things. I thought a guy at work might be an ENFP. I thought ENFPs are not this annoying, are they? Nope. He's an ESFP. I find it annoying because he jibber jabbers crap all day long. But he's has improved a lot in recent months. He jibber jabbers less frequently now.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Working in the big smoke as a PI is tough. Bullets and shells fall down to the streets like rain drops at someone's funeral, death in the air. The dame at the door looks scared, alone--vulnerable. That's why she's here. My gun keeps me safe from the pitter-patter of gunfire, but to protect the dame, I need...FILM NOIR CONDOMS! "When sex needs to be cool!"
    ROFLMAO.

Who the flip thought of these? Are these sold in the states?

Is it just me, or is there something unforgivably cheesy and just embarassing about these?

And Lost, ha, yes, I'm sure EXFPs both can annoy less talkative types with our verbal expression. I have to say though, honest to goodness, that I have heard from introverts that they like my talking. And that's it's not annoying like they can often find chit chatters. Seriously. I swear.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...protective of my shortie friend here for a min...there can be annoying people of all types...but i do think that n's and s's care about different things sometimes and it can be hard to relate....sometimes....with some people.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I have to say though, honest to goodness, that I have heard from introverts that they like my talking. And that's it's not annoying like they can often find chit chatters. Seriously. I swear.
    I like ENFP talk. That's why I was confused by my irritation with this one guy. I have only met one ESFP as far as I know. They seem like very nice friendly people from the profile. I suspect my irritation with this guy has more to do with me than him anyway.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think we chat about odd things cze cze and they find it amusing. i quite often feel like such the weirdo but i'm fortunate that my friends like that about me. i guess that's why they're my friends. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

ESFPs are awesome creatures and I sincerly hope to be one one day
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i think we chat about odd things cze cze and they find it amusing. i quite often feel like such the weirdo but i'm fortunate that my friends like that about me. i guess that's why they're my friends. haha
    Ne dominant 4 lyfe!!!!11
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I like ENFP talk. That's why I was confused by my irritation with this one guy. I have only met one ESFP as far as I know. They seem like very nice friendly people from the profile. I suspect my irritation with this guy has more to do with me than him anyway.
    I've found INTPs are one of the types I find really easy to get on with. Only time it doesn't go smoothly is when I get logiced out, but I normally just wait till they've explained it all and continue, cos I learn quite a bit from it even though I have that out of my comfort zone feel.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

In my defense, I am awesome.

(and I'd hope to meet someone like me someday.)

MBTI
    LoLz

ESFP: OMG LET'S DANCE!

ENFP: OMG LET'S PLAY A GAME!