• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to distinguish ESFP and ENFP?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
But there is a difference between a threat and a empty threat.(aka flirting)

I know, I was trying to get a reaction out of Amargith. :doh:

Don't know if this was already said, but ENFP's look at the big picture ESFP's look at the here and now. Right?:huh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ I've noticed ENFP's resort to violence/ violent threats in the end. :peepwall: Then again, it could just Amargith?:huh:

Oh baby, I never said I'd resort to violence for that :devil:

But there is a difference between a threat and a empty threat.(aka flirting)

It's hardly empty AO... An emo-bomb is very effective on some Ts :D

I know, I was trying to get a reaction out of Amargith. :doh:

Safisfied, sweetheart?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ESFP's in general seem like they have a little more fun than ENFP's.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I noticed that the ESFP mood is more steady.
ESFPs are just like, calm, happy, calm, happy, calm, excited, happy.

ENFP's. sad, happy, excited and laughing, silly, down, crying, sad, happy, silly, mad.

(The ones in my life anyway.)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I noticed that the ESFP mood is more steady.
ESFPs are just like, calm, happy, calm, happy, calm, excited, happy.

ENFP's. sad, happy, excited and laughing, silly, down, crying, sad, happy, silly, mad.

(The ones in my life anyway.)

indeeds

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh baby, I never said I'd resort to violence for that :devil:

^what?! But you are all the time telling us violent things! Does the cucumber ring a bell? :peepwall:

It's hardly empty AO... An emo-bomb is very effective on some Ts :D

^ What is this? "emo-bomb"? :huh:

Safisfied, sweetheart?

^ No, now I'm confused. :cry: You threaten us, but you say they are not "empty" so they are promises? :doh:

New point to add- ENFP's are much more confusing than ESFP's. :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^what?! But you are all the time telling us violent things! Does the cucumber ring a bell? :peepwall:

^ What is this? "emo-bomb"? :huh:

^ No, now I'm confused. :cry: You threaten us, but you say they are not "empty" so they are promises? :doh:

New point to add- ENFP's are much more confusing than ESFP's. :yes:

The cucumber was in response to something equally 'threathening' from the guy's side, if I remember correctly ;)
An emo-bomb is bombarding someone with hugs, cuddles, pouting and fake-crying till they surrender :devil:
And I consider being confusing a compliment ;)
And I don't consider those threats, I consider them promises, idd ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The cucumber was in response to something equally 'threathening' from the guy's side, if I remember correctly ;)
An emo-bomb is bombarding someone with hugs, cuddles, pouting and fake-crying till they surrender :devil:

lol.
wow! we are way different than I imagined! Its weird it really comes out on the forum. I always thought me an my ENFP's were so alike :(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol.
wow! we are way different than I imagined! Its weird it really comes out on the forum. I always thought me an my ENFP's were so alike :(

I'm not being serious, sweet ;)
I'm just poking dave a bit, and overdoing the cliche.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

(scared)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

LOL! I know what an emo-bomb is!! I HATED emo bombs when I was younger! It makes me feel so guilty for making them feel bad that I must surrender. I have DEFINITELY met too many evil ENFP's who used this against me and took advantage of me.... they figured out it doesn't take much for me to crack! :doh:

BUT I will confess, I have grown to like it. ;) (<--- I'm going to regret saying that someday) But it sounds like fun :D! Maybe just because I have not had one in so long? :huh:

Even if it was a threatening post from a guy, it was fellow ENFP as I recall, AND it was not a violent threat.... YOU added the violence in. :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my emo bombs are minus the fake crying and pouting. But include kisses and tickling and wrestling and generalized physical harrassment. I guess that could be just as scary.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if it was a threatening post from a guy, it was fellow ENFP as I recall, AND it was not a violent threat.... YOU added the violence in. :yes:

He had it coming :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just don't think i do that...whataya talking bout? haha

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
my emo bombs are minus the fake crying and pouting. But include kisses and tickling and wrestling and generalized physical harrassment. I guess that could be just as scary.

Yup! ^ that is even worst because from and ISTJ's standpoint, we do not know how to feel (sad,angry,empathise,sympathize?) Yet you are tickling us and making us laugh regardless! :doh:

Amargith, I just think that you are an evil ENFP who really wants to do all guys harm... even your ENFP male counterparts! I have not heard violent threats coming from the other ENFP's on this forum (except AwesomeCakes, but she hates me). What does that tell you?!:peepwall:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I am drunk my boyfriend has a name for me. (something a little offensive that has to do with my insane hulk stregnth when i'm drunk)

He's gotten thrown into walls and dragged across kitchen floors and pushed up stairs. (he's 6'3 210 lbs i'm 5'0 120). He says that he grows weak from giggling and I grow strong from drunkardness and that's how I can manage to throw him around. It all ends in both of us giggling on the floor generally. Is that an emo bomb?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's gotten thrown into walls and dragged across kitchen floors and pushed up stairs. (he's 6'3 210 lbs i'm 5'0 120). He says that he grows weak from giggling and I grow strong from drunkardness and that's how I can manage to throw him around. It all ends in both of us giggling on the floor generally. Is that an emo bomb?

That's hot.