User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I would venture to say that of all the types the E--Ps might be some of the more easy-going about criticism simply because they adapt quickly to new ideas and situations, and are not typically known for taking themselves uber-seriously. The more intense, methodical types might have more of an issue with criticism because it can be taken as more undermining of the whole person. But it is all subjective because it has to do with the type of criticism offered and specifics about the person's life. For example, criticisms that make a person feel suppressed and controlled don't go over well with anyone, but perhaps especially E--Ps?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Actually, esfp's are known for taking criticism very poorly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really cze cze? i wish i were better at taking criticism...i try to put on a tough face but it really bothers me if it's someone i like.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

+1
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am an ENFP and I take myself very seriously, I also take life very seriously even though I happen to have a light or silly disposition, at times, strange, no?
    Last edited by SillySapienne; 01-11-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Gah, an extra I!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

My sister is an ESFP and I'm an ENFP. We do seem similar but we are actually a lot different. She wants to be the center of attention, I just want to be with people. I love causing people to have fun but I don't have to be the center. I will spend a lot more time analyzing things. I questioned if I was ESFP. Oftentimes ENFP want to be like an ESFP and can try to misdiagonose themselves or they have tried to suppress their N part (I did that for a while)

BTW, I forget to care for my looks too :P

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I oscillate between being incredibly pensive and exuberantly expressive, these are basically my two primary modes of being.

I do almost everything in extreme.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

do you think that's reflective of your enneagram type cc? because i don't so much...i mean...i see profound meaning in lots of things but at the same time...i just feel like everything will work itself out and focus more on the next adventure...what else i can experience or learn...and i'm enneagram 7

MBTI
    GONE

I've heard another type (not EP) say that EPs are the 'most flex' type - the most easy going and adaptable.

Honestly I can handle criticism pretty well when I know it's unavoidable or necessary or true -- i.e. for "work" but that also depends on how it's done. I'll take it personal if you make it personal, which is why I'm big on professionalism.

But I also have 'very strong' Ti and have made conscious steps to toughen up and constantly improve myself. You can only do that if people tell you things, and usually things you don't want to hear. I can take criticism very objectively. I'm also very ambitious though you might not be able to tell so I want to be getting the leg up on things, and that requires honest feedback.

What I can't take very well is people unfairly criticizing me (which is all in the eye of the beholder I know, I might be a super sensitive crybaby for all you know! lol) or when people who can't do what I can do criticize me.

Writers and artists are very sensitive to criticism, but the only thing I can't take is when people who can't even get their own grammar right or who I think are just plain neophytes or BAD try to tell me what is wrong with my work or what to do. I can't stand that.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

aka hypocrisy...yeah..I so recognize that.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”