User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Imo, relative J/P balance would cause an INTJ -- like myself -- share many of the qualities of an INTP, as the INTJ's "shadow functions" will be more present in his thinking than a non-J/P balanced INTJ.

* Haha, but you're an ESFP, so you're probably giving me that blank stare right now.

What are you in Soc? I think the closest to MBTI INTP is INTj, not actually INTp. And ESFp is the INTj's dual.

Kind of a derail, but what the hell..

[edit] Well, I was typing this while you typed that. I'll move on to blankly staring now..

[edit] Bahaha.. need sleep. So wrong. ESFp and INTp are duals. Yet, INTp could be MBTI's INTJ

OK, got it right now. not that any of this shit matters...!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Yeah, I was always confused by the whole socionics things.

I think I'm an INTj on there as well, which may or may not correllate to an INTJ or INTP in MBTI.

I dunno, it all seems to be a bit of a mess, and, to be honest, I eventually just decided to leave Socionics alone, cuz I thought it just seemed to make a mess of everything.

I do remember thought that Socionics INTj and ESFp were supposedly duals.

Having been in a relationship with one, I think PersonalityPage.com's theory on relationships is better (i.e., shared dominant function, but with opposite attitude [i.e., one's an introvert, the other's an extrovert, but they both are Ns])

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

this is a good question. my ESFP friends and I have a strange relationship almost like one would have with a dog. I don't mean this condescendingly, it's just that they are fun and playful and great to spend to time, but at the same time, we don't understand each other at all =P a lot of the time it's hard to tell if ESXPs like me because I can't tell if they're making fun of me, playing with me, or just curious and trying to figure me out (this is the case much of the time. they will often come across as making fun of me, but really they're just trying to see what makes me tick)
    PS: I am definitely the BS philosophy theory on the spot guy hahaha

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Well, how could one distinguish ESFP and ENFP?
    Pull out your dick and wave it like a propeller.

If the person bursts out laughing, it's an ESFP.
    If the person looks around nervously / chuckles uncomfortably = ENFP.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Pull out your dick and wave it like a propeller.

If the person bursts out laughing, it's an ESFP.
    If the person looks around nervously / chuckles uncomfortably = ENFP.
    If I raise my eyebrow with an amused look, then what's that?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

After reading through 24 pages of painful posts (*cough* I only scanned them.)

I think I'm more of an ENFP.

I'm sorry ESFP clan It's time to go.

I might change. Hell I might even become an INTP. Highly Unlikely, but possible.

Maybe I should just quit this typology thing..

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    After reading through 24 pages of painful posts (*cough* I only scanned them.)

I think I'm more of an ENFP.

I'm sorry ESFP clan It's time to go.

I might change. Hell I might even become an INTP. Highly Unlikely, but possible.

Maybe I should just quit this typology thing..

MBTI
    INTJ

ENFPs are better.

*runs inside protective fortress*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE

I know I'm a latecomer to this particular thread but I thought I'd offer my insight. I have a friend that is ESFP and I notice that we have similar tastes in quite a few things however, we differ in other things. She's really aware with her senses so much so that often she'll say she doesn't like the feel of something that I never even thought about.

Our conversations tend to be more about what happened that particular day (I let her talk and I mostly listen... or very rarely ponder on things like zombie apocalypse scenarios while pretending to listen but still semi listening).
    Whereas conversations I love getting into are more based on what ifs and oh look, a dancing banana! Then she just glares at me like I'm an idiot so I try to keep the topic on things she likes to talk about (again letting her talk and I ponder the theory of pieless clowns. Seriously, what would life be like if clowns threw something else into each other's faces?).

I also find it interesting that she's looking into a career in physical therapy and I'm considering occupational therapy... if you look at both careers one seems more suitable for ESFP and the other ENFP and they both have similar goals but one is more about the physical aspect of getting better and the other one deals more with the mental aspect.

So in my dealings with ESFPs they tend to be more in the hear and now and are more physically aware of things whereas ENFPs are about possibilities and theories and flying taco monsters.
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney