User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

spiritual development certainly changes a type's concrete attributes. modulates type. and most likely sensitizes access to non dominant functions. but thats just a detail of the modulation. if you add several entities into a network, the network becomes a transcending entity, so it constitutes a stage that has properties in it self. meta-properties. there are plenty of names for higher stages, some of them include the N word.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    gtzk!!! you are NOT an esfp!! you may have developed se like i do but..you are an enfp...no mistake for sure.
    What s/he said and how it was written seems ESFP to me. NOT is rather strong language. What makes you so certain?

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk
    I didn't have bad eyesight before but I think that may be a reason to go with N instead of S.
    Your reasoning is atrocious. (lol jk jk But that reason is) My ESTP best friend has glasses and can be slightly blind without them, so does my ESFP sis for reading (though she rarely uses it -.-) K. I'll refer you to this post about Se Doms, see if you find yourself similar.

Maybe I'm about 47 N and 53 S. or something like that. I'm still going around and tasting things that I do not know, like licking the door or other weird areas. Just have to know. And in other cases, I tend to space out a lot, spend time in a different universe.
    Fuck the percentages, they're BS and can never be accurately measured - until technology offers us a way of checking it in the brain algorithmically (?). Even then, while our strongest functions remain constant in our awareness we still oscillate between using the others.

+ Se Doms space out too. And can be oblivious. No type is immune except SJs.

JK.

Raise the subject Gtzk. There's nothing to fear except other's perceptions of you and the negative views most have of Sensors... hmm. Do you care what people think?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have no negative view of sensors and i don't claim to be able to type anyone...but there's no mistaking that enfp speak...it's going on in my brain i know it when i see it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i have no negative view of sensors and i don't claim to be able to type anyone...but there's no mistaking that enfp speak...it's going on in my brain i know it when i see it.
    Never said you had any. Just wanted you to explain your certainty.

Edit: Here is mine, to use your post Gtzk, I hope you don't mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    OOT:
    But after reading all this... Is there a possibility to claim both S(i?) and Ne?
    Different days, different manners of being. I mean, how does one know what is truly the underlying of it all?
    Argh, I can't get it all to work. Then again, it is late and I should've gone to bed five hours ago but this was all so intriguing. Ah, I can't even remember when I had so much fun. Which of course probably was yesterday but then again, it's not now and since it's not now my memories tend to blend together alot, but only lately. I guess it was all those little mistakes I did for a year in contemplation about which one of the "I"'s was me. (I'm not really sorry but I am going to write "Sorry" just so that my little extra venting-area is lost upon you. And I can't find it in myself to delete it. There might be some value in it. Almost like the dwarfes belief, what is written shall never be destroyed. Words live. Terry Pratchett, just so you know. Gosh, I love his stories, especially the ones with the Wizzzrd. Ahh, lovely. I miss the days when I hadn't yet completed it and was still fully into the story. I like being a few years ahead though, given me a lot and cost me a lot.
    Hrrm, I was trying to say sorry for the detour. Even though I don't really mean it.
    But then again, I do. In a very weird "please don't hit me with that large black metal thingy just because I might've gone a bit awry in my message" kind of way. )

OOT2: I like my hair.
    This reminds me of my beloved ESFP sister, of how she speaks, esp. when excited.

Not a lick of Ne. It's all Se running off tangents of the experiences and possible experiences and how it feels to Fi. We're being shown (so we can Se-e too) all the possibilities which were acted or could've been acted (Se) and we're able to get a sense of how it felt (Fi). There's no interpretive language regarding the meaning or possibility for how s/he might've seen it.

BTW ppl. I'm not saying ESFPs lack depth of meaning or can't see any, do not think so. Or I will thump your consciousness into its next lifetime.

I don't really like Typelogic much but I think this applies too. Taken from ESFP profile:

SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.
    It IS fascinating. I've got two ESPs for observation purposes.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.
    Gtzk, seem like you?

I have the perfect ENFP in mind to use in comparison but I need permission first. So, be back, perhaps not.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by zarc View Post
    Your reasoning is atrocious. (lol jk jk But that reason is) My ESTP best friend has glasses and can be slightly blind without them, so does my ESFP sis for reading (though she rarely uses it -.-) K. I'll refer you to this post about Se Doms, see if you find yourself similar.
    Oh, I missed it was you who wrote "atrocious" xD. I see peoples faces, about 2-3 meters in front of me. I dislike having things in my face. Like glasses. That's what I mean with the reasoning. I can't see those small facial expressions no more. And tones generally doesn't work in China, since they have a language based on tones. Something I do not get about it is that; Why o' Why haven't they simplified it like they did to characters?

Both a yes and a no. I do tend to get caught up in ideas.
    Before, I saw from more than one perspective but now I've rendered it down to that all those perspectives, was me getting into the role, playing it out and feeling it. Thereafter I kind of just go on what I've known to be true.

Fuck the percentages, they're BS and can never be accurately measured - until technology offers us a way of checking it in the brain algorithmically (?). Even then, while our strongest functions remain constant in our awareness we still oscillate between using the others.

+ Se Doms space out too. And can be oblivious. No type is immune except SJs.
    [/QOUTE]

Agreed.

[QOUTE]
    Raise the subject Gtzk. There's nothing to fear except other's perceptions of you and the negative views most have of Sensors... hmm. Do you care what people think?
    Yes... and no.
    Before, I was plenty more careful about how I was seen. If I was seen as evil or bad or anything that didn't really cope with me, I did almost anything to redeem myself.

Right, here and now Today; I've been less aware of how people react to me.
    That's something I have been battling with for a long time. Respecting myself and NOT letting others make me feel down, just because I am not what I am expected. Not to yield in an area where I feel something else is correct.

Something I am very sure about is my ability to emphasize. But I guess that might go sideways.

I.. I.. don't know how to know. I feel scared and.. blown away.

Can I not just take both?

xD

Suit your way, might be good to see both sides equally. But when it comes to EFSP, I don't feel it the same way. It's not like. Just pure joy over reading something that fits so scarily well ENFP.

Perhaps I am just trying to be ENFP for some reason. Like a shell. Now my head hurts and I can't think... at all, just like punding and some sort of doomsday device attacked and screwed me over with a hard blunt object.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just thought it was funny to become an ENFP because you were into drugs. Just trying to be harmless here.

(What I meant was.. I have been a druggie, I am not a druggie. Except exceptionally high on life, nowadays. xD)
    What? Where? o.O *laughed anyway...

Ok. Gotcha. I won't raise the subject again.

MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just thought it was funny to become an ENFP because you were into drugs. Just trying to be harmless here.
    After 155+ trips in less then a year. I have No idea what kind of brain damage I might have endangered myself to. o.O

Oh, you are harmless. I just wanted to know what was funny.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

After 155+ trips in less then a year. I have No idea what kind of brain damage I might have endangered myself to. o.O

Oh, you are harmless. I just wanted to know what was funny.
    i know what ya mean but don't think you switched types because of it...you may just not filter as much or something...you don't seem to filter at all...i don't much either on here...it's more fun that way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    RAD

I hate filtering when I'm not requested by party-members to do so.
    Just let whatever flow. :P
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I wonder how I ended up with my ENFP brain damage.