User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i like some odd clothing combinations sometimes...and have this fuchsia fur vest that no one understands haha
    I do! It's fuchsia and furry. What's not to like?

Or, is that just my S way of seeing it and there's something deeper to appreciate about it?

I'm not sure if I'd buy one though. ::

MBTI
    ISTJ

omg...so funny d@ve! i was 18 before i got my license because everyone was afraid to drive with me...several people tried to teach me...my enfp father was the first which i think made it worse because he was a terrible driver and drove with both feet....but other people tried and i was just so distracted by them and and it was hard paying attention to everything at once...i finally learned one day when i had to go to work and my boyfriend at the time couldn't take me...so...i got in and drove to work...haha...i just had to do it and did...
    LOL! Just like my sister Erina! Except my sister CANNOT drive a manual shift. Can you?

Whenever I am with my ENFP buddy, I try my hardest to make sure I drive if we are going somewhere. He hates that because HE likes to drive too! LOL!

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    LOL! Just like my sister Erina! Except my sister CANNOT drive a manual shift. Can you?

Whenever I am with my ENFP buddy, I try my hardest to make sure I drive if we are going somewhere. He hates that because HE likes to drive too! LOL!
    I can't drive, I am too scared to even get my license.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I do! It's fuchsia and furry. What's not to like?

Or, is that just my S way of seeing it and there's something deeper to appreciate about it?

I'm not sure if I'd buy one though. ::
    no...pretty much because it's pink and furry....haha

although...i do sort of like to pretend i'm super fierce barbarian girl in the ice age haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

no...pretty much because it's pink and furry....haha

although...i do sort of like to pretend i'm super fierce barbarian girl in the ice age haha
    That's what I would do too. Yea, baby!

MBTI
    enfp

[QUOTE=zarc;588119]Holy hell raisers. There's so much wrong to address. I'm gonna use my ESFP sis as an example cuz I'm currently lazy to do it all functionally.

You're purposely scanning and reading people's "faces"? Did you know that's Se? And actually I'd say ESFPs know better when to SHUT UP cause they can Se-e the people's reactions.

K. Just kidding. Neither of you do. (but srs ESFPs are probably quicker... just at noticing whereas ENFPs don't.... notice. So yea, neitherrr.)

My ESFP sis could care less about sports in general. She's athletic and flexible, likes martial arts, working out in the natural environment (biking etc)-- she HATES working out in gyms with a passion. She's very much into the arts (+ english and the sciences/maths.... well she's good at them all, can't really say "very much" into. qq Strike that, sis corrected me. She IS very much into all of them. Thus, I am now bruised by her electric guitar..). She plays a few instruments but isn't as confident in drawing just yet. She has a good eye for it but doesn't care to practice ATM.

zz My sis' clothing sometimes lean towards a bohemian look. She deeply dislikes manufactured and mainstream crap, though she doesn't care ATM to do much about it since she's still a kid and has to rely on the folk's money. You mentioned a few of her biggest pet peeves. Teeth-whitening and tanning lotions. She also couldn't care less.

I'll tie this up to say.. StereoTyping is bad. Have a nice day!

Ok,I was a little exaggerating.I know not all ESFP's are the same.Knowing the good ones,and bad ones.
    This was just what I have seen,and most peoplein my world who are ESFP's are.

I meant that we're better at reading people's mind and emotions,don't know why I put faces in there.

ENFP'S ,generally,for sureknow better when to be quiet in situations.
    We donotice,and are (of course) more intuitive and after people's acceptance and respect than ESFP's.Both types do like talking,but ESFP is known as the most talkative,and they usually can't say anything interesting.

Have a nice day as well.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

After reading all that, I might be ESFP even though I apprieciate and sense the deeper meanings.
    I know this next q. is discussed in "can you change personality" but; Ever since I've been a druggie (was into recreational drugs) my personality changed into ENFP instead of ESFP. I didn't have bad eyesight before but I think that may be a reason to go with N instead of S. I hate glasses and I don't believe any type of glasses would suite for me. It's like caps. There just completely horrible and doesn't go well with my face at all. EWW.

Maybe I'm about 47 N and 53 S. or something like that. I'm still going around and tasting things that I do not know, like licking the door or other weird areas. Just have to know. And in other cases, I tend to space out a lot, spend time in a different universe.

I read faces a lot. But nowadays I feel it more than I read it. It just is. Before, I knew all the tell-signs about all things. That is the trouble about not being able to see but then again, I don't manipulate as much any more. Which was a setback I couldn't control, even if I wanted to. It was like a pattern my body moved after. And I had a clear view of the future, well, clear view of my thoughts. Less scattered.

OOT:
    Have you noticed how people tend to notice and actually SAY that it rains? I mean, it's not like I didn't notice...
    Standing outside, getting wet. I don't know, I find it incredibly........ insane to speak about. o.O
    Last edited by Serendipity; 03-26-2009 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Something I thought about...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Ever since I've been a druggie (was into recreational drugs) my personality changed into ENFP instead of ESFP.

Totally hilarious.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

gtzk!!! you are NOT an esfp!! you may have developed se like i do but..you are an enfp...no mistake for sure.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Totally hilarious.
    (What I meant was.. I have been a druggie, I am not a druggie. Except exceptionally high on life, nowadays. xD)
    What? Where? o.O *laughed anyway...

Ok. Gotcha. I won't raise the subject again.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 03-26-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: BEEN a druggie, not AM A DRUGGIE.