• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big 5 and MBTI type

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you have a moment, please post your results on the test below, and your MBTI type.

Big 5 personality test

I'll start with my results:

O10-C74-E4-A32-N97

INFJ

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
If you have a moment, please post your results on the test below, and your MBTI type.

Big 5 personality test

I'll start with my results:

O10-C74-E4-A32-N97

INFJ

I recommend the Twins test from the same group. I'm roughly

O+(85) C-(16) E-(4) A=(40) N=(38)

It will roughly correlate to;

FFM = +/- MBTI
O = N/S
C = J/P
E = E/I
A = F/T
N = (Not present).

Hellbourn3

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well I'll post here when I take it again, which probably won't be very soon lol.

Zhash

Openness to Experience/Intellect - 80

Conscientiousness - 97

Extraversion - 59

Agreeableness - 22 (Gee, I would have never known :devil: )

Neuroticism - 18

Your Extraversion percentile score is 59, which means that about 59 percent of the people in our comparison sample are less extraverted than you -- in other words, you are neither introverted or extroverted.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
O59-C21-E83-A94-N97

What aspects of personality does this tell me about?

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 59)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 21)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 83)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 94)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 97)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O: 90
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
C: 47
You are neither organized or disorganized.
E: 93
You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.
A: 96
You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.
N: 1 (lol)
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What aspects of personality does this tell me about?
There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 80)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 21)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 9)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 1) <<surprise?

Neuroticism

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.
(Your percentile: 4)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
(Your percentile: 80)

Conscientiousness
(Your percentile: 52)

Extraversion
(Your percentile: 97)

Agreeableness
(Your percentile: 27)

Neuroticism
(Your percentile: 2)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O95 - C6 - E1 - A57 - N32

INTP

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have done this before. Again, it came out like this:

O = 47

C = 95

E = 59

A = 90

N = 14

Two points to comment from my side:

a) It leaves the S/N thing open, so no way to use this for clarification.

b) Interestingly enough, I consistently test as a T on MBTI, while on Big 5 I always have a high level of agreeableness.

Anybody has any insights to offer ?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I have done this before. Again, it came out like this:

O = 47

C = 95

E = 59

A = 90

N = 14

Two points to comment from my side:

a) It leaves the S/N thing open, so no way to use this for clarification.

b) Interestingly enough, I consistently test as a T on MBTI, while on Big 5 I always have a high level of agreeableness.

Anybody has any insights to offer ?

J can be inversely correlated to O, so the two factors can mitigate each other. Generally, your high coscentiousness can impede the O to hover over a certain level.

On b, maybe you're just nice, really. I never believed in the truthfulness of the correlation between T and low agreeableness scores. There must be a common factor driving both high T scores and low A scores, which is likely neuroticism. I don't know if it has been studied, though.

lastrailway

Openness to Experience/Intellect:70%
Conscientiousness: 95%
Extraversion: 9%
Agreeableness: 4%
Neuroticism: 14%
INTP

I have a problem with these tests: since my first personality test, some months ago and having received a result I didn't identify with/like it, I gradually learned to choose the answers so to receive a result I could most identify with.
I did my best not to be biased with this test, but I cannot really agree with some of the results

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
J can be inversely correlated to O, so the two factors can mitigate each other. Generally, your high coscentiousness can impede the O to hover over a certain level.

On b, maybe you're just nice, really. I never believed in the truthfulness of the correlation between T and low agreeableness scores. There must be a common factor driving both high T scores and low A scores, which is likely neuroticism. I don't know if it has been studied, though.

Thank you! These are very thoughtful and helpful comments. I appreciate it. :)