User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Criminals

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Engler View Post
    It seems to be dependent on one's perspective.

While a Thinker may be more likely to detach themselves from their emotions, thus allowing them to "step on someone's toes", I can easily see a Feeler acting upon powerful, negative emotions in an evil fashion.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing just as I posted my last reply. Still the T still has a slight advantage since the "good" Fs neutralize the "evil" Fs

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing just as I posted my last reply. Still the T still has a slight advantage since the "good" Fs neutralize the "evil" Fs
    Yes, I suppose I can agree with that statement.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I think being an F I think I would only commit a serious crime and retaliate if someone did something to a family member or someone close to me. Or if I was poor and needed to steal food for my family..other than that I probably wouldn't.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

ESTPs without a doubt.
    ENTPs are sometimes down for some crime.
    INTPs break rules, but not as flamboyantly as ESTPs. Sneaky.

MBTI
    I

I think many criminals are actually planners, where they sort things out in advance. That's J right there. They're definitely thinkers as opposed to feelers, so T.

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, I think it's that premeditated aspect. When I have had crimial thoughts I think I've been more apt to day-dream about them rather than carry them out.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I think many criminals are actually planners, where they sort things out in advance. That's J right there. They're definitely thinkers as opposed to feelers, so T.
    I dno, I was the planner in my crime circle. And the more violent the crime, the better... coming from an Enneagram 9 Peacemaker ENFP who's terrified by conflict.

Never underestimate the power of addiction. All logic goes out the window, so I think its impossible to type criminals based on logical decisions.

Criminals who aren't addicted who commit crimes, maybe, but it also has a lot to deal with how you were raised and the values your parents did or didn't put on how to react to authority. Abuse also helps create criminals.

I originally didn't reply to this thread when I saw it yesterday since I'm ashamed of a lot of the stuff I've done, but I figure I might as well toss my experience into the ring.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    I dno, I was the planner in my crime circle. And the more violent the crime, the better... coming from an Enneagram 9 Peacemaker ENFP who's terrified by conflict.

Never underestimate the power of addiction. All logic goes out the window, so I think its impossible to type criminals based on logical decisions.

Criminals who aren't addicted who commit crimes, maybe, but it also has a lot to deal with how you were raised and the values your parents did or didn't put on how to react to authority. Abuse also helps create criminals.

I originally didn't reply to this thread when I saw it yesterday since I'm ashamed of a lot of the stuff I've done, but I figure I might as well toss my experience into the ring.
    Good points.

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, good points, Evan.

I was thinking just now about "addiction" to adrenaline rushes and how that could also enter into the mix.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it would depend on the crime- there's a difference between bank heists and prostitution
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett