• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ's are NOT machines

MBTI Type
INxJ
Well, the robo thought itself is funny, yes. But what is not funny is if you have to argue with people who think they "know you better" only because you don't have the "typical" robo-behaviour. :dry: Other then that: horray for robos? :D

Not funny as in humorous. Just ironic. The OP however, was stating INTJs that do possess typical robot behavior, are more than what they appear to be.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
The OP however, was stating INTJs that do possess typical robot behavior, are more than what they appear to be.
Well, that's logic anyways, c'mon. How is the saying? "Quiet waters run deep"? That is definitely a saying that was made for INTJs. ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it has been said that INTJs are hurt more than the INFx by turmoil
I can see that- i also recall an INTJ on another forum saying that feelings scared her. that they were a foreign language and ............

if this is so - i can see why NFs need NTs in a general sense
and to expand, NJs the SPs, etc.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Aren't we ALL just meat robots, though?

Mmmmmm ... meat.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Damn that sounds evil when mixed with your avatar!

Kangirl don't believe the bots when they say they're not bots, it's just they've been programmed to think they're a real person. Kinda like she was;

3202_1211818245495_225_300.jpg

Looks convincing don't she.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
almost as if there's more than meets the eye

Indeed we are Transformers.

You can actually see it in almost every INTJ post. We're always just this far-- | | --away from hysterical screaming Nancy mode.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I never said they'd get pissed off.
Just that I'm pissed off and hate being called a robot.
robots are simple and I'm much more complex.
Yeah, show them. :D

Man, I so feel at home in this thread. Anybody else? =P

deleted
I don't really possess robot behavior. I'd like to think "S"s are more robotic. Perhaps ISTJ is the candidate.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
*ahem*
They feel very deep emotions, but just don't display them so much. Calling an INTJ a robot is stereotyping them and defeats the intention Jung had when he did his initial studies: so people could understand each other better, not stereotype someone.

Calling an INTJ a robot is like whipping it out and pissing all over Jung dead corpse after you've gone through the trouble of digging it up.
Hal thought so, too. Another INTJ.
He was mistaken?

We shall never know.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really possess robot behavior. I'd like to think "S"s are more robotic. Perhaps ISTJ is the candidate.

Just like Spock=ISTJ

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
my dad is an INTJ, i'm an ESFP. direct opposites - i'm having a hard time getting along with him, or figuring out what kinda person he is... how do i let him open up without coming off as prying?

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Damn that sounds evil when mixed with your avatar!

Kangirl don't believe the bots when they say they're not bots, it's just they've been programmed to think they're a real person. Kinda like she was;

3202_1211818245495_225_300.jpg

Looks convincing don't she.
Is that a man?

Anyways, we INTJs can be very emoti-BZZT..
..Now I'm tired. :shock:

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hehe.

Before i ever had heard about the MBTI i was called a machine or robot at the school i studied. Not too sure if it was about my behavior or my physic :D

F

figsfiggyfigs

My INTJ friend is not a robot . Although he appears like it at times( depending on the situation).

They can be loads of fun, AND expressive.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
If INTJs aren't machines/robots, what function do they serve? By their own standards there should be something there, utilitarian.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
two of some of my best friends are INTJ. If they're machines, everyone else better be machines, lest they wanna be some lame persons.

Ok. I was going to give unconditional love to the INTJ. On a second thought, I can not. They're mostly cool. On some level, they're .. just trying to advance on the human level.

My 2 cents - if they're older than 25, I think they're probably quite cool. If not, they've probably got some of the problems I've wouldn't want to see in my friends.