• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ's are NOT machines

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
:hug:
^
I
N
T
J

When you hug us, we like it. But we might hide the smile so you don't know.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ's are NOT machines

That’s just your programmer messing with you by designing you to think you’re a real boy.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug:
^
I
N
T
J

When you hug us, we like it. But we might hide the smile so you don't know.

That's kinda ridiculous! There are a ton of I's who don't enjoy it, so if you don't let us know you like it, we're unlikely to do it again :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
WHAT!? NOT ROBOTS?! Nah, I'm just kidding. I know a few INTJs that can act fairly laid back, and like to joke around. This just goes to show, that the type descriptions are basic generalizations, and every type has everything to it- seriousness, playfullness, emotions, logic. Some types set their preferences just a hair differently.

We're not so different..you and I.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
This is a popular misconception. In reality, the "robot" type is the ISTJ.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is a popular misconception. In reality, the "robot" type is the ISTJ.
We win! Our kind old designer was an INTJ. I remember him.

redacted

Think about it... can computers be creative or choose goals? No, they just follow instructions from the user that they interpret according to pre-programmed standards. Does that sound like what INTJs do?

That sounds like what everything in the universe does, including humans (interacting with environment in accordance with physical laws).

:)

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
That sounds like what everything in the universe does, including humans (interacting with environment in accordance with physical laws).

:)

Win.

You non-INTJs are just fooling yourselves into thinking you're non-robots. :D

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
That's kinda ridiculous! There are a ton of I's who don't enjoy it, so if you don't let us know you like it, we're unlikely to do it again :D

You gotta look for that sheepish partial smile.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INTJs make the world go round :)
Without them, what would we all be?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJs make the world go round :)
Without them, what would we all be?

Damn good question. I mean, what did we do before artificial intelligence was developed?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
INTJs aren't robots. They are just sad.

WHAT!? NOT ROBOTS?! Nah, I'm just kidding. I know a few INTJs that can act fairly laid back, and like to joke around. This just goes to show, that the type descriptions are basic generalizations, and every type has everything to it- seriousness, playfullness, emotions, logic. Some types set their preferences just a hair differently.

OMG is that like a new MBTI myth or somethin'?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJs

tpic1.jpg

Wearing bigger bras than you.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
It's so awesome too that the OP had a megaman avatar. I would totally second the idea that robots are more ISTJ than INTJ. It's like, INTJs are more like Dr. Light than megaman.

"I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS ARMOR I'VE BUILT, BUT ON THE CONDITION THAT I DO IT A THOUSAND YEARS LATER AND TALK FOR AN HOUR ABOUT IT VIA A HOLOGRAM.

IT'S JUST MY WAY."

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
*ahem*
They feel very deep emotions, but just don't display them so much. Calling an INTJ a robot is stereotyping them and defeats the intention Jung had when he did his initial studies: so people could understand each other better, not stereotype someone.

Calling an INTJ a robot is like whipping it out and pissing all over Jung dead corpse after you've gone through the trouble of digging it up.

I never said they'd get pissed off.
Just that I'm pissed off and hate being called a robot.
robots are simple and I'm much more complex.