• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What non NJs think about Ni?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I think it's been poorly described by the sources I've read. Poor as in nebulous.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I am fascinated by Introverted Intuition. I think it's really one of the more interesting functions out there. Although I like it so much, unfortunately I don't have much of Ni.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to the test I took, I do use Ni..just have no frigging clue how. From the questions asked on that test, I'd say I use it mostly for self-reflection and my spiritual path though.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I find it really useful especially to use with Ni. Ti-Ni loops can be great for planning possibilties which i do a lot more than I appear to. Its also very good at helping Ne. It seems to fill in the gap between all the Ne ideas. Like making a web of webs that Ti can organise.

Overall one of my favourite functions to use and though i don't use in consciencly very much I have a healthy respect for it usefulness.

G

garbage

Ne subbed with Ni...how thatd be siik

Yeah, Ne to generate possibilities and contingency plans, Ni to follow each branch to its probable conclusion.. intuition works pretty well when fully embraced.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think we can all agree that Ni is hard to describe.

But I am wondering if it can be atleast determined why it is so hard to describe ?