• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type with the best sense of direction?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Probably ESTP, going by theory alone. But I'm well known in my social circles for it as well, though with me it originates from not being able to tell left from right, and so learning the points of the compass and how to find them, by way of compensating.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My sense of direction is pretty bad inside cities and stuff, but in nature i'm crazy awesome at finding my way.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My sense of direction is pretty bad inside cities and stuff, but in nature i'm crazy awesome at finding my way.

Hmm.. that's very interesting, I'm the opposite - I'm better with street names because they're not very abstract. I probably wouldn't be able to find my way out of the woods though.

I actually think this whole thing has much more to do with brain type than with MBTI type.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm.. that's very interesting, I'm the opposite - I'm better with street names because they're not very abstract. I probably wouldn't be able to find my way out of the woods though.

I actually think this whole thing has much more to do with brain type than with MBTI type.

Or maybe where a person grew up. I grew up a few miles outside of the nearest town and I spent a good portion of my childhood running around in the mountains, climbing, hiking, building tree houses and stuff. Haven't gotten lost in any forested area since I was six. At least I always know where to find the nearest road and where it leads, in which direction the nearest village or town is, etc.