User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

but doesn't work as well, I find, in adult relationships.
    Ain't that the truth.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm an only. I've found what is written about "Lonely Onlies" to be fairly true...
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    I could be a holy terror as a child if I didn't get my own way then. Now, smile and nod.
    And plot.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTJ

I also realized that I found myself feeling uncomfortable around Firsts but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I realize that the way Firsts hold back their opinion until they find out the opinions of others made me feel like they were hiding something.

Default Presented in order of sibling arrival for me...

Parent A + Parent B
    >>Only ("transitions to First", then becomes Second without "transition.")
    INFJ (27yo Me) --only daughter

Parent A + Parent B
    >>Second (becomes Third, does he transition? LOTS of acting out.)
    ENTP (25yo Brother)

Parent c + Parent d
    >>Only (becomes First, but does not "transition," via Re-marriage of Parent A to Parent C. Following death of Parent d during teen years, LOTS of acting out.)
    ISTP (28yo Step-Brother)

Parent A + Parent c
    ExFx (22yo Half-brother)

Parent B + Parent e
    INTP (17yo Half-brother)

[Seems so much more complicated when I try to map it out for strangers. Heh. I didn't bother including my step-siblings' or half-siblings' half-siblings' and their individual family dynamics when apart. TMI!]

Some of my conjectures? My step-brother and I spent too many years ruling the nest to simply fall into a First-Second sibling dynamic once our parents re-married. We were 5 and 5 1/2 approximately upon meeting and we both remember the encounter. Didn't go too well... He has remained the isolated lone-ranger, occasionally popping up for family activities, and retaining an unfathomable position of the "cool big brother" who's never around. I became the second tier "mother hen," clucking over the brood, keeping the peace, and facilitating communications over the years.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Parent A + Parent B
    >>Only ("transitions to First", then becomes Second without "transition.")
    INFJ (27yo Me) --only daughter

Parent A + Parent B
    >>Second (becomes Third, does he transition? LOTS of acting out.)
    ENTP (25yo Brother)

Parent c + Parent d
    >>Only (becomes First, but does not "transition," via Re-marriage of Parent A to Parent C. Following death of Parent d during teen years, LOTS of acting out.)
    ISTP (28yo Step-Brother)

Parent A + Parent c
    ExFx (22yo Half-brother)

Parent B + Parent e
    INTP (17yo Half-brother)

[Seems so much more complicated when I try to map it out for strangers. Heh. I didn't bother including my step-siblings' or half-siblings' half-siblings' and their individual family dynamics when apart. TMI!]

Some of my conjectures? My step-brother and I spent too many years ruling the nest to simply fall into a First-Second sibling dynamic once our parents re-married. We were 5 and 5 1/2 approximately upon meeting and we both remember the encounter. Didn't go too well... He has remained the isolated lone-ranger, occasionally popping up for family activities, and retaining an unfathomable position of the "cool big brother" who's never around. I became the second tier "mother hen," clucking over the brood, keeping the peace, and facilitating communications over the years.
    I'm not sure I follow all the A's and B's but I think the rules would most likely go like this:

You:
    INFJ - Only
    Bro:
    ENTP - Only (but chooses ways to distinquish himself from you)
    Step-Bro:
    ISTP - Only

For ExFx and INTP, the birth order is formed by sibling dynamics in the house. If your parent letters indicate that these two grew up alone or with other Onlys they will also be Onlys.

MBTI
    INTJ

nevermind

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm the third born and an enfp too...but my oldest sister says she's an enfp too...but i kinda think she's wrong and actually think she's an enfj...so that's kinda cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I dunno what I am in the context of this, I'm either fourth or fifth as my parents lost their second born as a toddler, prolly young enough that it wouldn't count but the article says;

Birth order personality is established by age two for most children.
    Birth order does not change once it is established.
    So I dunno.

Anyhoo assuming it doesn't count; 1st Bro ENTJ -> 2nd sis ISFP -> 3rd sis INFJ -> 4th me and my type today is INTP.

Sniffles

I'm the youngest of two.