• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type confusion

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am here to officialy report a spy... It seems that we have had an xNFx working undercover as an ISTJ in our midst on the forum!!!

For evidence refer to thread entitled 'Why we love ENFPs' As an ENFP through and through (Nothing underhanded here), I am unable to create a link... further proving myself to be ENFP.. others amongst us have not been as honest however, check out the cute pictures and kind sentiments posted by one raz1337 on said thread!!!

I may be off track with the xNFx but he certainly is not ISTJ, what say you members of the forum??

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm really confused now about my type. You've gone and thrown things off course!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Raz is ENFP? Wild horses, did you stress him out or something? :huh:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP interesting... I suppose no one can like us as much as we like ourselves *sigh* which woul dof course explain his responses on the thread... Yea I'm always stressing him out, less so these days after winning him around :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Oh, oops, I decided as soon as I saw the thread to go out for dinner and have a drink.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Raz, if you are the sort of person who changes his type regularly, welcome to the club, :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've seen Raz talk a lot about being an SJ, and since I am one myself (big time... :doh:), I relate, and I think his type is accurate.

Plus, what NF would have Darth Vader as an avatar?? (kidding)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say he's just faking it...mirrorring us if you will, coz he likes us so much :devil:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Good theory Amargith... But then are ISTJs known for their mirroring tendancies??!!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The guy's totally ISTJ in every way. Even has an ISTJ face.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL Well if Mr. Flak has pronounced Raz officially ISTJ then sorry Raz your stuff with personal organisers and being the only person able to find more than one use for a paper clip :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOLOL Well if Mr. Flak has pronounced Raz officially ISTJ then sorry Raz your stuff with personal organisers and being the only person able to find more than one use for a paper clip :D
But it's the ISTJ mindset to think it improper to use paper clips for anything but clipping paper.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Good point... However, I have known one to keep it in his pocket for anytime when some incompetent soul :blush: forgot their keys

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Good point... However, I have known one to keep it in his pocket for anytime when some incompetent soul :blush: forgot their keys
It's pretty admirable to be able to pick locks with a paper clip. I never learned that one.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I never said it was used... It's that kind of thinking... This probably wont work but I will take it just in case... That's why the suspension on the car was ruined... Carrying around useless items just in case! AWWW so sweet

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I never said it was used... It's that kind of thinking... This probably wont work but I will take it just in case... That's why the suspension on the car was ruined... Carrying around useless items just in case! AWWW so sweet
Hmm...Yeah that's stupid. lol, but yep.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sweet though! and there are those rare occasions when you find a use for something packed.. not the use that they packed it for though :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sweet though! and there are those rare occasions when you find a use for something packed.. not the use that they packed it for though :D
Like finding an elephant gun in a suitcase, and using it to kill men instead of elephants?