• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Description Wiki

wolfy

awsm
So far we have...

Type Description Wiki
Maybe we can find some commonalities.Here's how it works.
Put your type in the title of your post.

Write a few words describing you. You not your type.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

ENFP
Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to;

ENTP
Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP
Flamboyant. Independent. Secretly melancholy.

ISFP
Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ
Enjoys complex argument. Former Hulkamaniac. Can do the splits between two folding chairs.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP

Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
Never-ending sweettooth

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ

ESTJ (not that anyone will respond... EVER... :cry:)

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP

totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring. :D

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
INTP

Lmao. Of all the things they can say about INTP's, they chose THAT :p ? I'm not offended, but I'm laughing and scratching my head at the same time...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude!! it's dark humor..off the cuff...you know...sick and twisted almost...you know??
not "black" they said it wrong. :D

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
dude!! it's dark humor..off the cuff...you know...sick and twisted almost...you know??
not "black" they said it wrong. :D

Lmao. Ok, I get it now :p . It's fairly accurate either way, as I'm good with both the black and the dark humor :p .

wolfy

awsm
Lmao. Of all the things they can say about INTP's, they chose THAT :p ? I'm not offended, but I'm laughing and scratching my head at the same time...

They're not talking about type. Type is a reference point. They are talking about themselves.

Here is the OP.
Type Description Wiki
Maybe we can find some commonalities.Here's how it works.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Enjoys complex argument. Former Hulkamaniac. Can do the splits between two folding chairs.

Definitely enjoys a complex argument

Was not ever a hulkamaniac. I did, however, get really into karate as a kid. Never made it past yellow belt though.

Can't do the splits between two folding chairs, but can use photoshop incredibly well.

Also, enjoys science-fiction, specifically sociological science-fiction.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
INTJ

Definitely enjoys a complex argument

Was not ever a hulkamaniac. I did, however, get really into karate as a kid. Never made it past yellow belt though. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.

Can't do the splits between two folding chairs, (have no idea what it means) but can use photoshop incredibly well.

Also, enjoys science-fiction, specifically sociological science-fiction. and whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P).

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, I get it. We're supposed to edit previous posts of our type, taking out what isn't true for oneself, and putting in what is. Then someone else can do the same to our own. Just like....Wikipedia, where anyone can edit.

Didn't read the last paragraph of the first post. Sorry, Wolfy. :blush:

--------

Here's my contribution:

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

Gets annoyed when people ask to do something a few hours from now, when I already have the rest of the day planned out.

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
Now we have...

Oh, I get it. We're supposed to edit previous posts of our type, taking out what isn't true for oneself, and putting in what is. Then someone else can do the same to our own. Just like....Wikipedia, where anyone can edit.
Didn't read the last paragraph of the first post. Sorry, Wolfy.

That's cool Cimarron

Here is an update...

Type Description Wiki

Maybe we can find some commonalities.
Here's how it works.

ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. Secretly melancholy. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
Never-ending sweettooth

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
can use photoshop incredibly well.
enjoys science-fiction and whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P).I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
can use photoshop incredibly well.
enjoys science-fiction, whatever is Supernatural (pun intended =P) specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
Fascinate with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

[Is it too much information?]

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
ok, no enfj so far. so here go's

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. Secretly melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP

can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
I agree most with bluemonday's description so far for INTP. Why are you not including that?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree most with bluemonday's description so far for INTP. Why are you not including that?

Most likely he just overlooked it. Feel free to add it back. :)

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
with any luck it will make the third grand summary.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
ESFJ or ENFJ you choose

Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe